• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is your unit on the 1st row ? Very nice pics you got there.

The m&d and ponding is a deterrent to venture in further, but the 1st row are certainly completing slightly faster than those behind.

Mine is Aurora/Mercury la. Jz take pixs to get us excited only.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
r u staying in jb already now? you know what i like best about stay in house in m'sia? is like this early morning, rain, can hear the rain on the roof while i sleeping.

the worst part? the mosquitoes.

count down..:biggrin:

ya lor, feel like a HOME when go back home, not like condo/hdb, facing 4 walls. si buai sian.

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
count down..:biggrin:

ya lor, feel like a HOME when go back home, not like condo/hdb, facing 4 walls. si buai sian.
Ya lor, not only 4 walls but pigeon holes/condo/hdb blks. :( just image, 20,000 new flats just this year, getting very clamp, with another 20,000 next year, good luck. :o. I am dreaming of the fresh air and open spaces, just like when I was young.

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya lor, not only 4 walls but pigeon holes/condo/hdb blks. :( just image, 20,000 new flats just this year, getting very clamp, with another 20,000 next year, good luck. :o. I am dreaming of the fresh air and open spaces, just like when I was young.

Agree. With 7 million in the future, Singapore is only going to get overcrowded and unliveable and now with talk of underground digging, I have nightmares of safety issues too. I think, more will want to retire in Iskandar to escape from the crowds in future, eap. with RTS up, it will be so much more convenient.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know of any good decent hotel near SEC or Tebrau? My wife and I thinking to venture and "look see look see" the surrounding at the night. Any recommendation?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know of any good decent hotel near SEC or Tebrau? My wife and I thinking to venture and "look see look see" the surrounding at the night. Any recommendation?

define decent. budget hotel have . vistaria, 8 days (or something)
you want something slightly more upmarket try Austin height golf and country club hotel but call first cos i heard they 're closed for reno?
i c no reason why you should overnite there. just pop in for dinner, go for drinks at the mango pub or library then head on back

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
define decent. budget hotel have . vistaria, 8 days (or something)
you want something slightly more upmarket try Austin height golf and country club hotel but call first cos i heard they 're closed for reno?
i c no reason why you should overnite there. just pop in for dinner, go for drinks at the mango pub or library then head on back

oh, no need up market, simple place to stay for over night will do. I have ever try leave JB at night from 1st link at 10pm, the jam is terrible. Then another time, drive from Tebrau at 9pm+ to go via 2nd link at night ... is scary .. some of the street lights on certain part of the road did not turn "ON". Hence, thinking instead of night driving, might as well stay have breakfast then slowing drive back in the day.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh, no need up market, simple place to stay for over night will do. I have ever try leave JB at night from 1st link at 10pm, the jam is terrible. Then another time, drive from Tebrau at 9pm+ to go via 2nd link at night ... is scary .. some of the street lights on certain part of the road did not turn "ON". Hence, thinking instead of night driving, might as well stay have breakfast then slowing drive back in the day.

I saw this hotel at the Austin row of shops..... But I have never tried before. Austin is quite a cool place at night. Lots of pubs/gd restaurants too.

http://www.hotelaustinparadise.com/contact.html

Another one near Tesco, Plentong. http://www.silkahotels.com/johorbahru/location.php

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Counting down... can't wait to meet Aurora neighbours for coffee or tea, discuss about renovation, school, work plus how to travel "short-cut" to SG etc... although we haven't met but we have been talking on this cyberspace, isn't that wonderful?

MERCURY
1. IsSuperTenere
2. Malpaso
3. SECMercury
4. Immaneul

JUPITER
5. Rosnyus
6. Icebaby
7. LamCH
8. NuRuBerg
9. Apple 13
10. Antrix
11. Rocker

NEPTUNE
12. Nextreal

of course not forgetting our Foresta - Aspen friends: Smallfry and Traxxas and our nearby neightbours FHBH12, Potter, RedsYNWA + many more...

If you are one of the owner in SEC, please feel free to add in your names in this SEC circle okay? :wink:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Counting down... can't wait to meet Aurora neighbours for coffee or tea, discuss about renovation, school, work plus how to travel "short-cut" to SG etc... although we haven't met but we have been talking on this cyberspace, isn't that wonderful?

MERCURY
1. IsSuperTenere
2. Malpaso
3. SECMercury
4. Immaneul

JUPITER
5. Rosnyus
6. Icebaby
7. LamCH
8. NuRuBerg
9. Apple 13
10. Antrix
11. Rocker

NEPTUNE
12. Nextreal

of course not forgetting our Foresta - Aspen friends: Smallfry and Traxxas and our nearby neightbours FHBH12, Potter, RedsYNWA + many more...

If you are one of the owner in SEC, please feel free to add in your names in this SEC circle okay? :wink:

u people are aliens. titter.gif

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your effort ROCKER to consolidate the list of members who really owns a share of SEC. If everyone of us can't meet up (due to our busy commitments) and have a great turnout, a small gathering will be great enough. Our voices and positive contributions is the key in making living in SEC a dream come true and a good investment.