• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seriously i find this bugger theory very complicated or difficult to understand?

AirSupply

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC Chief Lim Swee Say:Pace of change critical.(Sundaytimes)
as spore economy goes through a phase of restructuring over the next few years,it is critical to get the pace right,
too slow and spore will lose its competitiveness,too fast and companies could fold leaving many without jobs,he warned.
this transition is important and the pace is equally important too,those days we force the pace too fast and as a result we went into recession,he said.

I really catch no ball.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
as spore economy goes through a phase of restructuring over the next few years,it is critical to get the pace right,
too slow and spore will lose its competitiveness,too fast and companies could fold leaving many without jobs,he warned.
this transition is important and the pace is equally important too,those days we force the pace too fast and as a result we went into recession,he said.

I really catch no ball.

He really say a lot of things without telling u anything! The ministars r expert in this!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He explains it better here:

[video=youtube;RgQXqMw-0PI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgQXqMw-0PI[/video]

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

I really catch no ball.

Its easy. Its good to have a fast pace of change to stay competitive but if the pace of change is too fast, many companies cannot cope and would fold up, leaving many jobless.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its easy. Its good to have a fast pace of change to stay competitive but if the pace of change is too fast, many companies cannot cope and would fold up, leaving many jobless.
u r goot @ parroting ur bosses ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He really say a lot of things without telling u anything! The ministars r expert in this!

this zorro is kindergarden level....maybe only nursery........he comes across like the idiot that he is.......
the real experts at double talk are the US politicians......hear some of Bill Clinton's or George W Bush's speeches and you get the idea......

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I really catch no ball.

For decade, he is capable of mouthful of words that taste nothing to the people.

Last edited:

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zorro Lim is an acclaimed jester. Listen to him for entertainment only. For serious stuff, don't.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I implore residents of East Coast GRC to vote this bastard out in 2016..

Pity his old mother, a target of abuse every day because of this bastard son of hers..

jw5

Loyal

I really catch no ball.

I'm all out of love
I'm so lost without you
I know you were right
Believing for so long

Air Supply songs are so damn typical, tune the same, lyrics also the same.............

jw5

Loyal
I implore residents of East Coast GRC to vote this bastard out in 2016..

He'll retire before GE 2016, it's too late even if they were willing to vote him out.
Imagine we had to endure him for how many years liao.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

I really catch no ball.

Ah!! But you missed the brilliance............ "when you cannot convince, you confuse". Capital.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He'll retire before GE 2016, it's too late even if they were willing to vote him out.
Imagine we had to endure him for how many years liao.

Ok then I curse that his balls kena 4th stage cancer during his retirement..