• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serial sinkie offender Goh Lee Yin gets 9 mths jail

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
probably the daughter of some fucking indonesian or pinoy crook with tonnes of dirty money....

so how?

maybe she needs a toyboy right??
what type of people owns a $67K handbag? i figure someone like that would not be selling the bag personally......get a PA, secretary or servant to do it on her behalf.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Face so so...body not bad...de best ish her bags collection...can use it to buy a 5 rm flat...:biggrin::biggrin:

jin ho tarn hor.....

wonder she is cho simi tua seng li can anyhow buy bags above 50k each man.........actually i wanted to say cho simi lanjiao seng li but that would be a dead giveaway to the purport of my message heeheeheeh :smile:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
179157_453570968061388_695144985_n.jpg

lianbeng asked: is that black spot her nipple in her white t-shirt on the right side pic? :rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bigger pigture...can see batter...:biggrin::biggrin:

amsteal23.jpg

I keep on looking at this pic for 2 minutes.. My eyes is focused very close to my PC screen..

I'm really sure that her naughty nipple reared its ugly head..

The trick is to focus your eyes close to the screen and not to blink so that you will not lose your concentration..

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she sure got a "kum pao" chui man........can imagine my big tip on those lips

Oi...dun make moi steam leh...wait 2nite after work mus go kio kway...worst still...print her foto go ask okt got any wl look alike onot...:(:biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oi...dun make moi steam leh...wait 2nite after work mus go kio kway...worst still...print her foto go ask okt got any wl look alike onot...:(:biggrin:

lianbeng says: why so troublesome go geylang? just start rubbing that bulge on ur jeans front now lah! :biggrin: sure will shoot something!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng says: why so troublesome go geylang? just start rubbing that bulge on ur jeans front now lah! :biggrin: sure will shoot something!

Mai lah...diy days long being over...nowadays mus use live rounds den shiok...hehehe...:biggrin::p

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

eh mai tuu liao....go on wechat and look around leh....maybe shes on it....i sure zap her and ask her come out to sood./....