• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serial scammer on the loose despite multiple police reports filed

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]SERIAL SCAMMER ON THE LOOSE DESPITE MULTIPLE POLICE REPORTS FILED[/h]
Post date:
24 Apr 2015 - 10:17am

SHARE this POST to all. (especially to Malaysians friends)
We believe the power of social media will return justice to those he cheated.
I felt extremely sad to write this post. but what Aaron Yong did cannot be forgiven.
My Ex staff Aaron Yong Teck Seng had been absent from work since 16 Apr 2015 from my company Traveller101 Pte Ltd.
Before his disappearance, we realized that he had been behaving suspiciously lately. We confiscate back our company i phone on the 15 Apr 2015 and check the contents on 16 Apr 2015
and to our horror we discover a can of worms and tons of secrets he had been hiding.
Multiple Police reports (Singapore & Malaysia) had been made by our company as well as the victims involved. Police reports are attached in this post.
This is what he did:

(from Mr Goh Chay Huat M.D of Seiki Travel)
Aaron embezzled @$20,000 or more from Seiki Travel his previous Employer before me.
(from his property agent in Johor)
Assault his mum at home witness by his tenant.
(from his landlord in Johor)
Abscond before paying rent for his apartment
(my Police Report)
Forged my Signature on a DIY payslip with an inflated salary and period of employment in order to cheat AEON Malaysia Bank.
(error of 94 and 98 on his IC number on police report in Malaysia will be rectify)
Collect payment from his friends for bogus Tours and Airfares by asking them to transfer to his personal bank account claiming its (boss account)
Using my Ubi Branch address and Telephone number to deal with Unlicensed Money Lenders (they have called my shop to look for him after he missed repayments)
What he did will take hours to put here. We would like to end this statement here.
If anyone sight him. Please dial 999.

Andrew Hendro
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/hendro.andrew.3/posts/10152856739797569?__mref=...

b0ijChn.jpg
3dGKWY8.jpg
wcIFz0a.jpg
D2K44rp.jpg

Tan

Aaron Yong still running wild in Kuchai Lama area. He had successfully cheated Tan Seng Nam of Sri Petaling 26,000.00 in February 2018 to open a coffee shop. He had cheated TravelBiz & Tours Sdn Bhd of Manara Bangsar Utama over 10,000.00 in 2016 and still owing several of his colleages monies ranging from few hundreds to thousands of dollars not paying. He has also cheated some of his partners with his pet shop in Puchong during 2017. This pet shop is now closed and pending investigation by the authority. He also cheated GLobalBiz Sdn Bhd some monies to set up his own sarawak noodle hawker stall. He is now seeking partners to raise fund to set up a car transport company and Internet trading business.

Tan

His Malaysian IC number is 940317-13-5529 , registered address is Lot 3449, Jalan Stampin Baru, off Jalan Stutong 83350 Kuching, Sarawak. He is currently riding a white color Honda PCX motorbike with plate number JQK9094. His house is at level 5 of a flat with lif. Opposite his house is restoran xin ket tak. Address is Level 5, No 3, Jalan 2/127a, off Jalan Gembira, Taman Gembira, Kuchai Lama, KL.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
By @ginfreely standards, he must a be motherfucker Cantonese, a friend of KT Latha, one who let his dogs bark and shit everywhere annoying @ginfreely and a cunning and lying Bolehsian. :biggrin:

AARON YONG

Hi , Aaron here the case have been close since 2015 , and yet what poster Tan say is not relevant . please understand the correct information before post unrelieved information .
TravelBiz which i leave the company in the correct ways . For opening coffee shop is not truth as Mr.Tan have past the coffee shop to other parties as take over .
i Did not owns any one money . please clarify . Pet shop close in the legal ways .
for Global Biz have been cheated me for business partner , however they did not pay me up single cents for the last 8month . i have seeking the authorities to get the compensation of cheating and dishonest.

Please post the the information complete before make any judgement .

There are alot of people like to judge the book by it cover . Hope this clarify above justification .

If anyone need further proof or information i can share . even to the authorities .
Hope who ever post the article please delete . as this destroy people reputation .

Do email me if you need further confirmation and detail , i can show the proof of the case : [email protected]