• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serial molester jailed

CENWEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Aug 13, 2009
Serial molester jailed <!--10 min-->
<!-- headline one : start --> <!-- headline one : end --> <!-- show image if available --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr></tr> <tr> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td width="330">
terence-spf.jpg

</td> <td width="10">
c.gif
</td> <td valign="bottom">
c.gif

Terence Chan Wei Xiang molested twelve women aged between 18 and 27 over a 2 1/2-month period. -- PHOTO: SPF
</td></tr> </tbody></table> <!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->
HE HUNG around an MRT station looking for his prey. Terence Chan Wei Xiang, 22, targeted young women wearing revealing clothes. He would follow them at a safe distance - from Admiralty MRT station to their homes - before he would strike. On Wednesday, the former private school student was jailed for two years and ordered to be given three strokes of the cane after he pleaded guilty last month to four charges of molesting women in Woodlands earlier this year. Twelve women aged between 18 and 27 were molested over a 2 1/2-month period. Deputy Public Prosecutor Navin S. Thevar said Chan tailed a 25-year-old student to her block of flats on March 10 and watched from the staircase to see which floor she was heading to. As she was standing outside her unit, he approached her from behind and placed his hand underneath her skirt to touch her thigh. The victim turned and shouted at Chan, who fled.

He similarly molested three other women, either touching their buttocks or grabbing their breasts. Chan told police he was sexually active and felt bored when his girlfriend was not around. His lawyer, Ms Gloria James, said he felt remorseful and had prepared a written apology for each of the victims. But District Judge Hamidah Ibrahim agreed with the prosecution that a stiff sentence was called for. Chan, she said, had stalked his victims and followed them practically to their doorstep. He could have been jailed for up to two years, fined or caned or received any combined punishment on each of the four proceeded charges.
ELENA CHONG

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like my type of guy. I wud gladly let him touch my muther all night. My muther wud agree to it gladly too. LMAO.