• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Serial Bra Thief Caught On Camera! Samsters, CSI The Pervert!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bra-main.jpg

bra2.jpg

A man was caught on camera taking a resident's bra at Block 135, Bedok Reservoir Road on Oct 9 at 12.30pm.

In the footage that Stomper Chen sent, a man can be seen on the phone outside her flat.

After finishing the call, he glanced around before grabbing a bra off the clothes hanger.

Chen, 26, told Stomp in a telephone interview that she first noticed that her bras had gone missing one or two months ago.

That was what prompted her to install a camera outside her flat which caught the man on camera stealing her bra.

The Stomper said, "This is likely not the first time he stole my bra. I've already lost about 4-5 (bras) so far."

She also added that she has reported the incident to the police.

http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...k-reservoir-road-block-ive-lost-4-to-5-so-far

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
bra-main.jpg

bra2.jpg

A man was caught on camera taking a resident's bra at Block 135, Bedok Reservoir Road on Oct 9 at 12.30pm.

In the footage that Stomper Chen sent, a man can be seen on the phone outside her flat.

After finishing the call, he glanced around before grabbing a bra off the clothes hanger.

Chen, 26, told Stomp in a telephone interview that she first noticed that her bras had gone missing one or two months ago.

That was what prompted her to install a camera outside her flat which caught the man on camera stealing her bra.

The Stomper said, "This is likely not the first time he stole my bra. I've already lost about 4-5 (bras) so far."

She also added that she has reported the incident to the police.

http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...k-reservoir-road-block-ive-lost-4-to-5-so-far
Loser Stomper. Just buy more bras or go bra-less. Your cup size aint that big.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
bra and panties is something that shouldn't be hung dry along corridors.
what happened if neighbours smell cb juice ? this fatty can say he just cannot stand the cb juice smell and wanted to throw the panties and bra.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why are you guys so hard on him? He's probably in financial difficulty, and only getting them for his beloved wife or mother :biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bra-main.jpg

must be one of you guys here
mostly likely you know who here
from bras to panties - the smell will give a high
sinkies are really pathetic lot....damned pathetic lot