• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serangoon resident blatantly hangs Taiwan flag from unit

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
serangoon_resident_blatantly_hangs_taiwan_flag-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Joel caught sight of a Serangoon resident hanging a Taiwan flag from the unit.

Said the STOMPer:

"Spotted a Taiwan flag hanging in the Singapore neighbourhood, in Serangoon.

"This resident was hanging the Taiwan flag at Block 326. I feel it is disrespecting the Singapore citizens who live near him."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hanging foreign flags = disrespectful to Singapore/SG citizens? Clearly, this STOMPtard Joel has been brainwashed by the education system.

If I want to fly a skull and bones pirate flag, a Soviet flag, a Nazi flag, a rainbow flag or an Apple flag from my home, that's my damn business.

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe this household is trying to piss their neighbours off ? Neighbours could be loud-mouthed and uncouth PRCs.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot Stomper. PAP.gov.sg installed those hooks are for hanging flags, they did not say it must be Sinkie flag.
As far as I am concerned they can hang Phillipine, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Burma, Indian,Vietnam or USA.

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot Stomper. PAP.gov.sg installed those hooks are for hanging flags, they did not say it must be Sinkie flag.
As far as I am concerned they can hang Phillipine, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Burma, Indian,Vietnam or USA.

I am extremely tempted to hang a poster of Mas Selamat and see what kind of response I get.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG is UN country. Nearly half of them not even born in SG. So if one to one fight sure lost to FT.