• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
just thought over your postings. have you bought in SC? you seems very keen but unsure. my advice is go to the surrounding permas area a few times, not to SC. but to the nearby shopping centre and tamans at permas. go at differnt times and days. wednesday morning, sat evening, sunday afternoon. if you are ok eating and living near there, then go for it. after all you'll be the one living there if you buy

For me , it is love at first sight at SC. Going to move in end of Nov 13.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me , it is love at first sight at SC. Going to move in end of Nov 13.

congrats lovely place. they use white sand along the little longkang surrounding the housing precinct. look like small kampung stream, so cute.

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
just thought over your postings. have you bought in SC? you seems very keen but unsure. my advice is go to the surrounding permas area a few times, not to SC. but to the nearby shopping centre and tamans at permas. go at differnt times and days. wednesday morning, sat evening, sunday afternoon. if you are ok eating and living near there, then go for it. after all you'll be the one living there if you buy

Yes thanks.my family is seriously considering. So will take your advise and see how it goes.
It's not a small investment plus our lifestyle arrangements have to change quite drastically with the commute and all that.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes thanks.my family is seriously considering. So will take your advise and see how it goes.
It's not a small investment plus our lifestyle arrangements have to change quite drastically with the commute and all that.

Once I moved to SC , my wife and myself still
travelled to Spore to work . If you do not drive , just book a meter taxi
at guard house and it cost RM15 to bring you to CIQ.

From there , catch a bus to Woodlands CP. Think
the whole journey should take less than 1 hr from SC to WL.

My kid now study at Exelsior international School.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once I moved to SC , my wife and myself still
travelled to Spore to work . If you do not drive , just book a meter taxi
at guard house and it cost RM15 to bring you to CIQ.

From there , catch a bus to Woodlands CP. Think
the whole journey should take less than 1 hr from SC to WL.

My kid now study at Exelsior international School.

Thanks for that transport tip.

...And congrats on your upcoming moving-in! Lucky you! I still have to wait till end 2015 to enjoy :smile:

Do keep us posted on your experiences after moving in.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for that transport tip.

...And congrats on your upcoming moving-in! Lucky you! I still have to wait till end 2015 to enjoy :smile:

Do keep us posted on your experiences after moving in.

You bought unit at Isola Precinct?
I bought a cluster at Phase 1 because my
Kid already started his eduction at Excelsior.No
choice , need to move in earlier

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
The water edge design is quite nice.

The showroom layout is pretty good. Price has moved up. Good for those vested

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
>他说,新买的巴西古当地段,用地发展策略不会与高档项目竞争,目标是要大家拥有可以负担的房屋,售价在100万令吉以下,重要的是这些房产都是有地住宅。

this is in masai, right. good. so the new "local pricing" for property is now " <1M". seems everyone still expect price to gap up.

dun know where's exact plot of land.. :p

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
mah sing big land -== masai there. behind / next to seri alam. UMland agent already make big hooha of it. :smile: they banking on 3rd bridge, pasir gudang.

multiple choice qns, for scholar calibre.:biggrin:

MS.JPG

oh ya, bukit dahilia semiD are not cheap either..liao

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
multiple choice qns, for scholar calibre.:biggrin:

View attachment 12835

oh ya, bukit dahilia semiD are not cheap either..liao

i not scholar ... and is better to be lobang king. you said a,b,c,d,e, next time i follow. haha! anyway i more concern the land behind my house. already try differnt area calculation and road map, still cannot pinpoint exctly where. aiya!!

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
i not scholar ... and is better to be lobang king. you said a,b,c,d,e, next time i follow. haha! anyway i more concern the land behind my house. already try differnt area calculation and road map, still cannot pinpoint exctly where. aiya!!

call them, tell them u wan to RTO.
T: +607 238 2525
E: [email protected]

Last edited: