• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sengkang GRC a ‘major loss’ to 4G team, says PM Lee

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes my highest paid PM in the world had also scored many 1st. 1st PM to lose GRC and 1st PM to lose 2 GRC. However, he is still in power to increase GST, ERP and CPF withdrawal age. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh.
Long Live PAP.gif

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is major loss to PAP, but he ommitted to say major win for Sengkang Residents. PAP refused to see the bigger picture here or do they not have the benefit of hindsight to see what Sengkang's residents see?

We've scouted Sengkang and identified suitable condo projects for our new citizens from India and China to move into. They are more responsible and rational voters than the younger native sinkie voters. PAP will win back Sengkang GRC in GE2025. Majulah PAP!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We've scouted Sengkang and identified suitable condo projects for our new citizens from India and China to move into. They are more responsible and rational voters than the younger native sinkie voters. PAP will win back Sengkang GRC in GE2025. Majulah PAP!
Good idea. I can't wait to see how they are going to live harmoniously under-one-roof.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good. Next election with be 70% for WP.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good idea. I can't wait to see how they are going to live harmoniously under-one-roof.
tiong and neh fuck each other
we sinkie buy popcorn watch drama
haaaaa

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good. Next election with be 70% for WP.

It would be 48% for WP. Nearly all the new sinkies are rational voters. We need them to counter the irresponsible younger voters. I've schooled my kids so that they too will be responsible voters. We all know that only PAP can run Singapore well.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would be 48% for WP. Nearly all the new sinkies are rational voters. We need them to counter the irresponsible younger voters. I've schooled my kids so that they too will be responsible voters. We all know that only PAP can run Singapore well.

I am sure. They will run Singapore well into the ground.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy was never in the real running.
In parliament, he was seen receiving i-Pad
from LHL, read from it during the "debate"
and then passed the i-Pad back to LHL shortly
after. Leader? Uh?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Pinky, a major loss is when when your manly-looking wife wiped off all our SeePeeF with silly investments, not when your bunch of useless goons did not get elected.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can he be a loss when he did not deliver the necessary votes of the union members to seal the deal?
He cannot even string a couple of sentences on how to help retrenched workers coherently to offer hope.
This guy never knew what it was to be downtrodden and living from paycheck to paycheck.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm so glad my parents decided to shift out of Ang Mo Kio 21 years ago
If I stayed in Ang Mo Kio , it would be a Mount Everest task
Luckily the chance came 20 years late for me , so , yeah , fuck PAP :FU:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can see what he's doing now...

Good things I take credit, bad things my 4G minions screwed up and thus not my business. :biggrin: