• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Self Importance and the need to be validated by others

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In one way or another, we as human beings need to assert our self importance and value to the people around us.

It has not only came to my attention but to the other denizens of this forum that there are the attentions seekers, the whiners, the deluded and of course the exaggerated here and out there.

To call its name out would be to suggest that i am putting a premium on it, i am not. I am merely calling it out for its many inconsistencies and make believe fantasies. When i am not interested, i am not impressed. When i am not impressed, i am not interested. It's binary and simple as that.

The thing is that, this creature has gripes about its own surroundings and the people around it. No subject is too trivial for it to sensationalise about it and most of all it wants your understanding of its 'feelings' and for you to either agree or empathise with it. But you are not to disagree with it or calling it out, otherwise you are 'boarish' and 'oafish' or whatever to it.

I do have all the time in the world from now till the beginning of Jan 2016 to engage in it and likewise its lifespan is probably around then. I shall gift it with my excess time when i do have it and keep calling this androgynous creature out. Merry Xmas and fuck you very much too.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm not like that. I feel that I'm not at all important to anyone.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In one way or another, we as human beings need to assert our self importance and value to the people around us.
It has not only came to my attention but to the other denizens of this forum that there are the attentions seekers, the whiners, the deluded and of course the exaggerated here and out there.
To call its name out would be to suggest that i am putting a premium on it, i am not. I am merely calling it out for its many inconsistencies and make believe fantasies. When i am not interested, i am not impressed. When i am not impressed, i am not interested. It's binary and simple as that.
The thing is that, this creature has gripes about its own surroundings and the people around it. No subject is too trivial for it to sensationalise about it and most of all it wants your understanding of its 'feelings' and for you to either agree or empathise with it. But you are not to disagree with it or calling it out, otherwise you are 'boarish' and 'oafish' or whatever to it.
I do have all the time in the world from now till the beginning of Jan 2016 to engage in it and likewise its lifespan is probably around then. I shall gift it with my excess time when i do have it and keep calling this androgynous creature out. Merry Xmas and fuck you very much too.
agreed absolutely and spot on :o

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ignore it. This forum will always be a magnet for all sorts of characters ranging from the active contributors and the good debaters, to the trolls, the spammers, the racist and vulgar personalities, and the vast assortment of nicks who can only be described as slapstick, lame, inane, and utterly devoid of any intellect.

There will always be good discussion threads and funny, delightful jokes and good humour going around. Just concentrate on these and ignore all the noise.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are letting it draw you into its madness.in a way it has already won.every single drop of energy u expend into dealing with its games u are merely feeding its self importance and ego and insanity.and one day when u have expanded all resources of ur physcial and mental limitations,when ur mind realises it has nowhere else to go stuck in the maze of whispers and secrets of paranoia,u will take out a gun and put it in ur mouth and pull the trigger.

then it will be all over.

[video=youtube;Y6ljFaKRTrI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI[/video]

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see many humans in this forum here and out there exerting their self importance to judge, accuse and harrass others for things that people did not do, just based on one sided stories. Including the TS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see many humans in this forum here and out there exerting their self importance to judge, accuse and harrass others for things that people did not do, just based on one sided stories. Including the TS.

Oops I was too kind, they are not humans but sub-humans displaying beneath human characteristics. Not just evil and lawless but blind. Want to stone people to death? Make sure you get it right and not assume you are right. Even God cannot stone one with no sin but these sub-humans think they can. Pui!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops I was too kind, they are not humans but sub-humans displaying beneath human characteristics. Not just evil and lawless but blind. Want to stone people to death? Make sure you get it right and not assume you are right. Even God cannot stone one with no sin but these sub-humans think they can. Pui!

Who got no sins? You?

We are all justified to be slaughtered!

Our right to live is not absolute.

Because we are all sinners!

Only through His Grace, we are allowed to live!

Repent people!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who got no sins? You?

You don't know your bible or you don't know how to read? Based on my little bible knowledge also know what sin can stone one to death. You have that sin? I don't have. Why sub-humans go round assuming and judging people to have this sin and harrassing the person? Some even forgot they have this sin themselves but still acting high class to cast stones. Pui!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't know your bible or you don't know how to read? Based on my little bible knowledge also know what sin can stone one to death. You have that sin? I don't have. Why sub-humans go round assuming and judging people to have this sin and harrassing the person? Some even forgot they have this sin themselves but still acting high class to cast stones. Pui!

You live by the bible...I dun.
I think the bible is a storybook.
So who right who wrong

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what sin is that?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you're on to something. Why does an alleged corporate lawyer earning a 6-figure income have to announce that in her first post that she has a "fair" skin tone, call herself an RCP, repeatedly assert that she is confident in handling men, and start one thread a day each one involving mention of her new-found boyfriend and containing the word "swine".

People seek validation in numerous ways. Some by trying too hard to maintain an impression, and others by being the resident pimp of food, beverage, song and dance.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You live by the bible...I dun.
I think the bible is a storybook.
So who right who wrong

Since when I live by the bible. I am not even a christian, was only referring to some actions and comments of others. But my moral standard qualified to follow bible standard though.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when I live by the bible. I am not even a christian, was only referring to some actions and comments of others. But my moral standard qualified to follow bible standard though.

Fuck you and your bible standards.
Not Christian then why the fuck you want to use bible as benchmark?