• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

self entitled blogger asks for 5 night free stay at hotel, gets pwned by hotel owner

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qpm6tcF.png

Cunt blogger asks for 5 night free stay at hotel, get pwned

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the kind of reply I love to see from the voters to the ministers.

She should come to Singapore and volunteer as grassroot leader if she wanted to feel entitled.

Good suggestion! Perhaps John Tan our resident grassroot supremo can take her under his wings and learn how to porlanpar.....oopsI really meant to say volunteer!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of exposure is usually for 1 night stay, provided the hotel manager trust him, like him and agreed with his videos.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since I just had a quick session of HDLY at my favorite massage joint, and a very happy man now, will share with her my proven freeloader and self entitled tactic, which I used on SIA, Singtel and Performance Motor.

Will someone please forward my posts to this poor zha bor.