• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Selective Screening of PRC & Viet Women for Serangoon Gardens Dorm

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes you think it will be Banglas & Ah Nehs in those dorms? It is stated very clearly in ST only service & manufacturing workers will be selected to house there?

If I am not wrong both service & manufacturing industries staffed by majority PRC & Viet women leh! That means Serangoon Gardens MALE residents should be whopping for joy now that its WHORING time right at their doorsteps!! No need to cry that their grandmother, mothers/in laws, wives, daughters, granddaughters, maids will be raped lah!

There are also men selected for the dorms but I think it will be Pinoy men who are buayas type. Pinoy men all like to flirt flirt play play. So Serangoon Gardens WOMEN residents should be rejoicing as TOY BOYS abound mah!

All wells that ends well!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Business will be good at Serangoon Gdns. I am sure shops will be making millions.
So build more budget hotels and sure will be invasion of PRC mei mei. Serangoon garden will never be the same again. Good foresight by gahman.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Business will be good at Serangoon Gdns. I am sure shops will be making millions.
So build more budget hotels and sure will be invasion of PRC mei mei. Serangoon garden will never be the same again. Good foresight by gahman.
think the Goverment is going to liven up CHOMP CHOMP area with the hostel there. They are trying to spread the CUNT to Serangoon Garden. Because now all the CUNTS are in GEYLANG.

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly Golden

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am not wrong both service & manufacturing industries staffed by majority PRC & Viet women leh! That means Serangoon Gardens MALE residents should be whopping for joy now that its WHORING time right at their doorsteps!! No need to cry that their grandmother, mothers/in laws, wives, daughters, granddaughters, maids will be raped lah!..

Same lah, the only different is that they will complaining that their husband and bf kena rape by prc & viet mei mei.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter what, the biggest winner will be guardian pharmacy & 7-11 liao. they sell condom sure to make big $ liao

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will be in the panel to select these women? What are their selection criterias? Can volunteer?:biggrin:

What makes you think it will be Banglas & Ah Nehs in those dorms? It is stated very clearly in ST only service & manufacturing workers will be selected to house there?

If I am not wrong both service & manufacturing industries staffed by majority PRC & Viet women leh! That means Serangoon Gardens MALE residents should be whopping for joy now that its WHORING time right at their doorsteps!! No need to cry that their grandmother, mothers/in laws, wives, daughters, granddaughters, maids will be raped lah!

There are also men selected for the dorms but I think it will be Pinoy men who are buayas type. Pinoy men all like to flirt flirt play play. So Serangoon Gardens WOMEN residents should be rejoicing as TOY BOYS abound mah!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah .... like that more problems !! If SeranGOONer husband go overseas work, then ......:eek::eek::eek:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah like that I must try to operate my 4th foodcourt there !! Must call my supervisor to sniff around for any place available liow !!:smile: