• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See Who Kana Lottery When Take SIA and then Kabooooom...

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mats can't afford to fly

You should worry more about getting stuck at the causeway jam in your rusty little proton

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mats can't afford to fly

You should worry more about getting stuck at the causeway jam in your rusty little proton
Ah... you're still alive? Don't tell me you injected yourself with water and declared it was Pfizer?
We all know many doctor do that to their kaki lang.
Poor porky. Exposed to the world as just a regurgitator and no brains to think outside the box

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah... you're still alive? Don't tell me you injected yourself with water and declared it was Pfizer?
We all know many doctor do that to their kaki lang.
Poor porky. Exposed to the world as just a regurgitator and no brains to think outside the box

Stick to your Jemaah Islamiyah Airways

I can't stand the stench of your type reeking across my SQ cabin

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes of course. Like you know my real ID.
They will surely laud your profession and achievements. That's when we will celebrate.

You are the living proof that mats inbreed until they are more retarded than the cockroach I stepped on this morning
Inbreeding is when your son had to do your daughter because no one will want to scratch her itch. And you only knew it when it was too late.
Wanna know how I know?

Last edited: