• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See I Told You - PRC SMRT Dormitory Rooms

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pic from the other thread

display_image.php

display_image.php

display_image.php

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breaking news:
LG (ret) Kuek, CEO SMRT, has announced that with immediate effect, all worker dorms will conduct stand by bed procedures twice a day. The stand by bed will be inspected by well trained and relatively free SAF warrant officers. Bus drivers who fail any of the daily inspections will be confined to their bunks on the same weekend. Repeat offenders may be charged in court for inciting illegal labour unrest because it was exhaustively determined that dirty dorms lead to labour unrest.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i support them for their contribution to local labour movement demonstration, create some awareness in labour law.

but a lot of fellow bro here stated a very valid point of view, its their personal hygiene of those Chinese workers. got friend rent condo to those so call white collar workers, not family. no children and no pet. after a yr when taking over after the lease. wah! KNN!!! u should look at the bathtub and basin!!! toilet! they don't even wash!!! kitchen also!!! stoves coated with a thick coat of oil and foul smell in fridge. even the wall need a new coat of pain. terrible man!!! one year only it became very run down and my friend deducted the deposit from them for the cleaning cost and repair of faulty things. they like want to kill my friend on the spot!!! luckily i was there with him to suppress those ah tiong so call white collar workers. that time still in police force, those ah tiong want to go back don't want any trouble. i even challenge them to make a police report or call the police, they lan lan take the money and go. at last, my friend still gotta change the lock and repaint the house. in the end still lugi. that was many yrs back, beginning of the huge influx of foreign trash during the KNNBCCB GCT time. since that time, no China nationality and india nationality tenants for him.

one scene i remember very clearly until now, they let their friend stay in one of the room. the bedroom floor full of shoes!!! all belong to the friend of the tenant. so fucking smelly. y can't they leave the shoes outside at the cabinet? must wear all the way in the bedroom to take it off and leave it there?

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is nothing wrong with China FTs. They have done well for Singapore. Without which, you dun even have time to come to this forum. Twit!

i am able to come to this forum anytime at will without them. r u talking about yourself? then i pity u that u have to rely on them to come to this forum and u r still able to coexist with them under one roof. u really live up to your name.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woodlands Dormitory
No. 27, Woodlands Sector 1 Singapore 738252
Ms. Koh Yian Har Tel: 6753 3041 Email: [email protected]
For workers in the Manufacturing & Process sector.

They are playing "taichi"..does SMRT own the dormitory?? they lease it from http://www.averic.com.sg/ you can even view the plan of a typical room, the same that the China man are staying http://www.averic.com.sg/#!woodlands-dormitory/c17er

The proof is in the pudding...what do they want?? if this dormitory is not good enough for them? or somebody short change them??? or they are lying!!!:p
http://www.must.edu.mo/en/about-must-en Look at one of their top members of averic who graduated from MUST, ranked almost 3000 on web rankings.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but a lot of fellow bro here stated a very valid point of view, its their personal hygiene of those Chinese workers.

Yes, hygiene is not part of their vocab. I speak from personal experience, having had a Chinaman in the same apartment. Shocking is the word to best describe my first reaction.

Even their women also bo chap. My friend rents out an apartment to these performing artistes and I visited the apartment in the past. They leave their stack of dirty clothes in their room. And when needed, wear unwashed clothes! Best is to siam the toilet. Their 'roti with red sauce' never discarded the proper way. They just throw into the exposed bin in the toilet.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Tiongs are unhygienic. Perhaps they need personal hygiene training.

Once had a Tiong living in the opposite block at the University Hall. He showered once in 14days, room smell could be detected down the hallway. Scholarship holder some more, so cannot complain no money to buy soap. The Hostel management issued him warning after warning to keep clean, but he bo chap

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SMRT should have housed these "Service Leaders" at Shangr-la Hotel or St.Regis with, I forgot! FREE WIFI!, so that they can use the Internet..the rooms at Woodland Dormitory is just not suitable, the above hotels are acceptable standard. They are so blessed the CEO of the company pay them a visit, a MP wannabe also, 20 years Pakiasamy S/O lucklesssamy never even have the HR manager saying hello! to him...:biggrin:

We certainly are ill-treating them..sic! :p

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Filthy Ah Tiongs are used to sleeping with their pigs so it's hardly surprising they'll turn any room they occupy into a pigsty in no time at all.

This is what happens when the dregs of Chinese society are allowed into the country.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Filthy Ah Tiongs are used to sleeping with their pigs so it's hardly surprising they'll turn any room they occupy into a pigsty in no time at all.

This is what happens when the dregs of Chinese society are allowed into the country.

The pigs have better house-keeping than them, and won't want to sleep with them, they are giving the pigs a bad name.:biggrin: Really wish, that you could have a conducted tour of their "ordinary day" dormitory rooms, not the one you see taken by the "shit press" which had already being sanitized!.

Food leftovers are strewn all over the floor, cigarette butts all over the place ( they break rules, mind you), even hidden cans of beer & liquor masquerading as cooking wine ( that is another rule they often break), cooking utensils that had not being washed since "the last emperor died" ( ha ha ha), wet clothing's strung on wire...and so forth. So, what to think?, what do you expect, vermin don't share the spaces with them? the bed bugs come from their luggage all the way from the village they come from.

These are the floatsam & jetsam of humanity, washed on to our shores...& 'rubbish' is standing up & fight! ha ha ha our brothers from China! or sisters!?:biggrin: ha ha ha ha

We deserve what we get for being cheapskate...

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even their women also bo chap. My friend rents out an apartment to these performing artistes and I visited the apartment in the past. They leave their stack of dirty clothes in their room. And when needed, wear unwashed clothes! Best is to siam the toilet. Their 'roti with red sauce' never discarded the proper way. They just throw into the exposed bin in the toilet.

uncle gd, best is to refrain from "painting" their abalones with your precious oral organ. hate to see you in sgh with serious tongue infection. :eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle gd, best is to refrain from "painting" their abalones with your precious oral organ. hate to see you in sgh with serious tongue infection. :eek:

I got Thrush many, many years back, doctor thought that I was "painting" infected "abalones"...but it was due to the fact that I ate too much SEAFOOD, like lobsters & prawns from a Phuket trip. Should see the tongue..it was coated white!!:p & the goddamn doctor was laughing all the time, and said, usually babies get this!! bleah!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got Thrush many, many years back, doctor thought that I was "painting" infected "abalones"...but it was I was eating too much SEAFOOD, like lobsters & prawns from a Phuket trip. Should see the tongue..it was coated white!!:p

yours was thrush from seafood consumption. uncle gd's will be thrush from brush. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
These are the floatsam & jetsam of humanity, washed on to our shores...& 'rubbish' is standing up & fight! ha ha ha our brothers from China! or sisters!?:biggrin: ha ha ha ha

The Singapore govt should take the cue from the Ang Mohs and ply them with opium instead. They'll turn into docile lambs and work for nothing and be only too eager to return to their pig pens when the day is done.

Pig-Pen.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Singapore govt should take the cue from the Ang Mohs and ply them with opium instead. They'll turn into docile lambs and work for nothing and be only too eager to return to their pig pens when the day is done.

Does the Geneva Convention allow this? and the pigs will complain to the humane society for having to share pens with filthy animals.. ha ha ha

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lao wey! Not bad what. Hey, back in my NS days, our barracks were no better. Does that mean we were also ill-treated, and we were defending the nation?