• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat See how sor gai got scam hehehehe

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin also will call back scams number but becas Gansiokbin is verlee kiam siap sor hai she onlee will be scammed to suck cock.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin also will call back scams number but becas Gansiokbin is verlee kiam siap sor hai she onlee will be scammed to suck cock.
You evil filthy coward criminal bully Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant Jeremy Quek chicken and son of chicken gang dare not swear to die a violent death while hide in rat hole everyday spam evil filthy lies of me. Pui!View attachment 149369

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sor gai senior accountant want to suck amdk cock until embezzled companies fund . Gansiokbin want to suck amdk cock until got terminated and becomes a leetired accountant hehehehe
Tsk tsk tsk you and cottonmouth are indeed exactly the same antics everytime see I stop posting then after that post reply to my post repeating evil filthy lies of me when already repeated one thousand times no Angmoh no pilot no nothing and you dare not swear to die a violent death while I did. Only your Cantonese and indian kt latha evil filthy cb mouth perfect match tell lies to harm enemy Knnbccb dirty chicken antics. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you and cottonmouth are indeed exactly the same antics everytime see I stop posting then after that post reply to my post repeating evil filthy lies of me when already repeated one thousand times no Angmoh no pilot no nothing and you dare not swear to die a violent death while I did. Only your Cantonese and indian kt latha evil filthy cb mouth perfect match tell lies to harm enemy Knnbccb dirty chicken antics. Pui!
I want to flog your fucking cheebye until you scream. Flog until your cheebye skin split and create a new hole.

Gansiokbin you are a fucking chaocheebye. If I see you in real life on that silly bike of yours, I will kick you off your bike, rip off the handle and fuck your cheebye hard with it, push it all the way in.

Last edited: