• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat See how chenghu por merng cho kang

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.How much are the customer servid agents paid ? Have to deal with so many lj taichi? Are the entry leequirements similar to that of flight attendant ? They all look stylo and smart. Imuho is tougher job than flight attendants having to deal with more lj tachi.
Is the pinoy a gay ?

2. Why sg airport also use ft as agents ?
Is it becas low pay sinkie don't want or leequire good engrish sinkie cannot leeleever it ?

3.Why All the emergency servid aka fire fighters are m&d ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220524-000158_YouTube.jpg

Cb a fattie as grooming instructor ? Imuho she should be the attendees instead KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220524-001620_YouTube.jpg

Nabeh why got a oar ter hired as customer experience agent ? :eek: Look at the far left a agent who is on par with sg girls and Jay the gay on par with a steward while the oar ter on par with the toilet cleaner? :geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting to know there is wildlife management orhweesir at work prowling the runway area to monitor birds and other creatures that could be potential threats to plane taking off and landing.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conclusion:
Steady lah changi Airport leelee the world class airport with World class chenghu lang working tirelesslee compared to the useless chenghu lang in the whole island.

Everything works by law and order :thumbsup:
Compared to mudland Airport my uncle experienced a fake chop passport by the custom orhweesir i.e making the chop sound without chopping wtf :eek:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one was phuket customer servid orhweesir got a lazy attitude that almost caused my uncle to miss a flight.
Strangelee and interestinglee phuket Airport can have the same flight lumber but 1 was in the commercial flight while 1 was in domestic flight and the flight timing was about an hour apart :eek:
My uncle entered to the domestic one wronglee and was waiting at the leeparture gate. 30mins before flight time my uncle still didn't see anyone queuing so he felt something amiss so he went to customer desk to ask. The orhweesir checked the ticket and asked my uncle not to panic and wait a while more. 10mins before flight time still noone so my uncle leeturned to the desk. The lazy orhweesir checked again and said sir this flight is for the commercial flight gate KNN so my uncle need to sprint immediatelee to the other side. Luckilee it was not far away kknbccb how come got same flight lumber one :thumbsdown:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one was phuket customer servid orhweesir got a lazy attitude that almost caused my uncle to miss a flight.
Strangelee and interestinglee phuket Airport can have the same flight lumber but 1 was in the commercial flight while 1 was in domestic flight and the flight timing was about an hour apart :eek:
My uncle entered to the domestic one wronglee and was waiting at the leeparture gate. 30mins before flight time my uncle still didn't see anyone queuing so he felt something amiss so he went to customer desk to ask. The orhweesir checked the ticket and asked my uncle not to panic and wait a while more. 10mins before flight time still noone so my uncle leeturned to the desk. The lazy orhweesir checked again and said sir this flight is for the commercial flight gate KNN so my uncle need to sprint immediatelee to the other side. Luckilee it was not far away kknbccb how come got same flight lumber one :thumbsdown:
If the flight lumber was not the same my uncle will die a terrible terrible death.
My uncle was still young and managed to sprint there just secs before the gate closed :sick:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conclusion:
Steady lah changi Airport leelee the world class airport with World class chenghu lang working tirelesslee compared to the useless chenghu lang in the whole island.

Everything works by law and order :thumbsup:
Compared to mudland Airport my uncle experienced a fake chop passport by the custom orhweesir i.e making the chop sound without chopping wtf :eek:
Similarlee if the m&d orhweesir did not fake chopped my uncle's passport he will die the most terrible death.
How my uncle leelised it.? Becas when my uncle passed his passport to that m&d he can sense a evil smile from his eyes and he asked him what was his purpose of visit. Who would ask leeson for visit during leeparture? So my uncle think the m&d was not happy that my uncle screwed some kl girls so he wanted to prevent him from being able to go there again KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Similarlee if the m&d orhweesir did not fake chopped my uncle's passport he will die the most terrible death.
How my uncle leelised it.? Becas when my uncle passed his passport to that m&d he can sense a evil smile from his eyes and he asked him what was his purpose of visit. Who would ask leeson for visit during leeparture? So my uncle think the m&d was not happy that my uncle screwed some kl girls so he wanted to prevent him from being able to go there again KNN
Imuho it is good for Airport to apply law & order but in this case of mudland you can see if my uncle did not double checked the chop while walking to the gate he would have been classified as leeturning to sg by ileegal means ? How stupid can this procedure be I.e everything leelying on hard copy passport ? Until today's technology isn't there better ways of doing it ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabeh why got a oar ter hired as customer experience agent ? :eek: Look at the far left a agent who is on par with sg girls and Jay the gay on par with a steward while the oar ter on par with the toilet cleaner? :geek:
That is because Oar Ter is consistent with the high-class image of Changi and SIA. In German, Oar Ter is spelt as "Audi". :rolleyes:

BTW, both the couple behind the counter are Customer Service Agents, and both are Filipinos. They are not directly employed by CAG but Kelly Services.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because Oar Ter is consistent with the high-class image of Changi and SIA. In German, Oar Ter is spelt as "Audi". :rolleyes:

BTW, both the couple behind the counter are Customer Service Agents, and both are Filipinos. They are not directly employed by CAG but Kelly Services.
Seem like the main criteria is good spoken Engrish + good & quick leecision making. The saifudin minah verlee chio got the stewardess look. Those Chinese male sinkies also got the jiak kangtang style.
Do you know roughlee how much they are paid ?
Imuho they are another class of customer servid as other companies of customer servid are merelee leepresenting the company whereas changi Airport ones are leepresenting sg and taken as chenghu lang imuho as tourist will link them together with chenghu.

Last edited:

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting to know there is wildlife management orhweesir at work prowling the runway area to monitor birds and other creatures that could be potential threats to plane taking off and landing.
Knn

Chao turtle potential threats?
Knn what can turtles do knn?

knn