• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat See her PJs

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
13876124_1168159579913413_4033436043509547906_n.jpg

At least the fake scholar general is wearingn suit and tie. She's in PJs

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once said to someone that she has an atrocious dress sense. In reply I was told that she is using the same tailor as her mother-in-law, the one at Ocean Park. I then said I can't recall old man's wife dressing in this atrocious manner. I recall that she would switch between cheong sum and business suits. Sadly we are coming to another emperor with no clothes scenario where people who are close to her are not even prepared to say that it is really bad.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once said to someone that she has an atrocious dress sense. In reply I was told that she is using the same tailor as her mother-in-law, the one at Ocean Park. I then said I can't recall old man's wife dressing in this atrocious manner. I recall that she would switch between cheong sum and business suits. Sadly we are coming to another emperor with no clothes scenario where people who are close to her are not even prepared to say that it is really bad.

Kwa was almost always in Cheongsam. This girl has probably never worn a skirt beyond school uniform.