• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See Fart Loong kenna from "Killing Field' Ran Road!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...on-leave-until-jun-16-heng-swee-keat-11610274
Singapore PM Lee Hsien Loong on leave until Jun 16

Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. (File photo: Reuters/Etienne Oliveau)

09 Jun 2019 11:57PM (Updated: 10 Jun 2019 12:00AM)
Share this content

• file-photo--singapore-s-prime-minister-lee-hsien-loong-arrives-at-the-hangzhou-exhibition-center-to-participate-to-g20-summit--in-hangzhou-1.jpg
    https://cna-sg-res.cloudinary.com/i...-participate-to-g20-summit--in-hangzhou-1.jpg

Bookmark

SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will be on leave for a week starting Monday (Jun 10), according to a statement from the Prime Minister’s Office on Sunday night.
During his absence, Mr Heng Swee Keat, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance will be Acting Prime Minister.

In a Facebook post on Sunday, Mr Lee said that he was looking forward to spending time with his family.
"Will be on leave for a week. Looking forward to spending time with family and catching up on my reading," he said.
"Maybe I’ll see some of you when I go#jalanjalan!," he added.

Source: CNA/aj
Tagged Topics

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
His own siblings also want to skin him! Just wait when he no longer PM, he is going to get skinned within famiLEE 1st!

http://www.sohu.com/a/319516956_115479

新加坡总理宣布自己放假一周

2019-06-10 12:29

新加坡现任总理李显龙9日在其社交媒体主页上表示,他将放假一周,期间由新加坡副总理王瑞杰担任代总理。

据新加坡《联合早报》6月9日消息称,李显龙称,“期待能与家人共度时光,同时补完看还没看完的书。或许我去“走走”时,会有机会遇到你们吧!”文内,李显龙还贴上一张他在裕廊湖公园(Jurong

Lake Park)拍摄的照片。照片里美人蕉(Cannas)花朵盛开,背景聚集多名到公园游玩的公众。

报道称,在李显龙放假期间,由新加坡副总理王瑞杰担任代总理。

f3ab83b65c0c4ee691b7a434d42331a3.jpeg

据了解,新加坡的政体类似于英国议会制。但自1959年以来,李显龙的父亲,新加坡国父李光耀创立的“人民行动党”连续60年执政,并以压倒性的优势控制议会。事实上,在1981年之前,人民行动党占据着议会57席中的全部57席,反对党在政治上名存实亡。李显龙上台之后,反对党环境相对改善,在扩员后的国会101席中,反对党目前仅占有9席,占比不到10%。

新加坡国父李光耀的政绩让“李家”几乎和新加坡模式”划上了等号。而其子李显龙接班后,新加坡也曾被一些人贴上“李家王朝”的标签。李显龙曾表示,“想在70岁之前即2022年前,把职务交给接班人”。但“接班人”究竟是谁,对外界而言始终是个悬念。

2018年11月23日,新加坡人民党中央执行委员会公布改选结果,财政部长王瑞杰担任第一助理秘书长。

在新加坡政治传统中,第一助理秘书长通常就是下一任总理。李显龙当年接任总理时即为第一助理秘书长。而在党内选举中被推选为第一助理秘书长也表明此人得到了人民行动党广大干部的支持,能在最大程度上团结本党的力量,为接任总理大位铺垫道路。

今年5月1日,新加坡内阁调整名单出炉,王瑞杰进一步升任新加坡副总理,而且是唯一副总理。此前担任副总理的张志贤、尚达曼二人双双卸任。李显龙不在新加坡期间,王瑞杰将代任总理职务。这让新加坡人相信,王瑞杰的接班人地位更加牢固。 返回搜狐,查看更多

Singapore Prime Minister announces his holiday week
2019-06-10 12:29

Singapore’s current Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said on his social media homepage on the 9th that he will take a week off, during which Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister Wang Ruijie will serve as acting prime minister.

According to Singapore’s “Lianhe Zaobao” news on June 9th, Lee Hsien Loong said, “I look forward to spending time with my family and filling out the book that I haven’t finished reading. Maybe when I go to “walk,” I will meet you. "In the text, Lee Hsien Loong also posted a picture of him at Jurong Lake Park (Jurong

Photograph taken by Lake Park). In the photo, the Cannas flower blooms, and the background gathers many people who go to the park to play.

According to the report, during the Lee Lee’s holiday, Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister Wang Ruijie served as acting prime minister.

It is understood that the Singaporean government is similar to the British parliamentary system. However, since 1959, Li Xianlong’s father, the “People’s Action Party” founded by Singapore’s founding father Lee Kuan Yew, has been in power for 60 consecutive years and has overwhelmingly controlled the parliament. In fact, before 1981, the PAP occupied all 57 of the 57 seats in the parliament, and the opposition party existed in politics. After Lee Hsien Loong took office, the opposition party’s environment improved relatively. Among the 101 seats in the parliament after the expansion, the opposition party currently only has 9 seats, accounting for less than 10%.

Singapore’s founding father, Lee Kuan Yew’s political achievements, made “Li Jia” almost equal to the Singapore model. After his son Lee Hsien Loong took over, Singapore was also labeled as a “Lee Dynasty” by some people. Lee Hsien Loong said, “Thinking Before the age of 70, that is, before 2022, the duty was handed over to the successor. But who the "successor" is, is always a suspense to the outside world.

On November 23, 2018, the Central Executive Committee of the Singapore People's Party announced the results of the re-election. Finance Minister Wang Ruijie served as the first assistant secretary-general.

In Singapore’s political tradition, the first assistant secretary-general is usually the next prime minister. When Lee Hsien Loong took over as prime minister, he was the first assistant secretary-general. The election of the first assistant secretary-general in the party elections also shows that this person has the support of the broad cadres of the PAP, can unite the party's strength to the greatest extent, and paves the way for taking over the prime minister.

On May 1 this year, Singapore’s cabinet adjustment list was released. Wang Ruijie was further promoted to Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister and was the only deputy prime minister. Zhang Zhixian and Shang Daman, both former deputy prime ministers, both retired. While Lee Hsien Loong is not in Singapore, Wang Ruijie will assume the post of prime minister. This has made Singaporeans believe that Wang Ruijie's successor status is stronger. Go back to Sohu and see more

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does it make a difference if pinky is on leave or not? He does hardly anything anyway..and when he does something he fucks it up,,,,and he leaves others to pick up his shit,,,and to think the PLPs are so happy to do it,,,makes me wonder what is in the mind of the 70%