• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Secrets Revealed by a SQ Gal

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
V8V2ISL.png

* Crew Culture - seniors pick their work positions first. Offer a drink to cabin crew members that come into your galley. Hang out with your set of crew at the outstation and ditch the hermit life, or risk coming across as antisocial or rude.

* Loneliness Abroad - not easy to forge and maintain relationships in an ever-changing workplace.

* Gays are Girls' Best Friends - friendly and easy to get along with—a basic requirement to qualify for SIA.

* Touchy Passengers - folks who had 1 too many.

* Self-Exposure - Stewardess knows when pax is looking for self exposure opportunities. They just let it be...

More at https://tinyurI.com/yx98fsmv

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See amdk in business or first class rem to bend low low and give half ball. Or squat / half kneel beside him when asking for his orders give down blouse view.

Don’t do so obvious if got female companion.

Never assume female companion = Wife. So still have chance.

Passenger who sit near exit will have paid a premium or frequent flyer. Chance to chat up during taxiing or landing to snag a golden tortoise.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the hero of all SIA stewardess? Being a stewardess is just a stepping stone to something bigger

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/stewardess-got-rich-marrying-divorcing-multi-millionaire/

This stewardess got rich by marrying and divorcing a multi-millionaire

0Xh2-yRLDNYabbT2BWUCQjudiOR-f9XIE2Awfl1S2nYCaqGZuoPQ0ohdPWxsW7Tu1h6ZkFuM0yxhHhKxRNdIjFdAEBZWHkVssg=w720

STORIES
MARCH 26TH, 2017
Former stewardess, Jamie Cha has now become a famous SNS star as her extravagant purchases and youthful looks have earned her over 400,000 followers on SNS.

ADVERTISING

Jame Cha, the Indonesian-Chinese Instagram star, has been dubbed as one of the “Rich kids of Singapore” despite being 42 years old and having two adult children as her youthful looks, luxurious lifestyle and highly crafted Instagram posts have seen her skyrocket to internet fame.
She originally became a known as the wife of Indonesian tycoon Nurdian Cuaca who she met at the age of 20 while she working as a stewardess on his flight. Later divorcing the tycoon for “unreasonable behavior” had demanded a settlement of $332,000 a month to care for herself and her two children. In 2011 she won an unknown settlement amount of money and property from her then husband.

Since her divorce, she has focused on her own skin care brands as well as living a luxurious lifestyle with her children. Often posting photos to Instagram sporting high-end clothing brands including Gucci and posing next to luxury sports cars.

She is also believed to have one of the largest collections of Birkin designer handbags in the world owning around 200 individual pieces, which range from $12,000 to $223,000. Proud of her collection she will often pose and posts images of her collection to her social media accounts.

While she indulges in luxurious goods she has also said her youthful looks are from regular Korean beauty facial and body treatments, spending more than $10,000 a month on body sculpting treatments and over $500 on facials every two weeks.

She explained the cost of keeping her youthful looks “I love to eat, but I need to maintain my figure, so I go to Cambridge Therapeutics twice a week for the Cryosculpt Body Shaping treatment, which freezes and eliminates fat – a single session costs about $1,100. I also go to Cambridge Therapeutics every week for the Genosys Hair Growth Therapy ($250 for 30min), which is a deep-cleansing scalp treatment.”

Although she lives a luxurious lifestyle she does not believe in pampering her two children explaining:
“If I pamper my kids by giving them extravagant gifts at the snap of my finger, they will grow up not learning anything. I don’t want to spoon-feed them and watch them grow up to be overly dependent on their parents. It is not good.”
– Jamie Cha
She has stated she will often buy her daughter Chanel handbags and has given her son a $200,000 Range Rover.

Like mother like daughter, Jamie Cha’s daughter is a star on Instagram as well. She uploads pictures of her lavish lifestyle regularly on her Instagram and she has a steady following of dedicated fans as well.

Last but not least, her son is also well known on Instagram. Here’s a photo of Jamie, her son, and her daughter that was uploaded on her son’s Instagram. What a happy family.

Source: Dispatch

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not an easy job when shit hits the fan. when the plane stabilizes from severe turbulence, cabin crew is first to clean and tidy up the mess before landing.
1553527756436.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and sexpecially on flights carrying ah neh passengers, cabin crew has to clean toilets almost every 6.9 minutes as older female ah neh passengers shit all over with saris in the way.
1553527935663.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her ex husband is obviously a retard for not protecting his wealth. It must be inherited, if its a self made millionaire they would have more safe guards built into the system
at time of courtship he must be salivating for sexclusive access to that juicy pussy.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard a case when some rich hongkie ah Xia Kia passenger in 1st class chatted up a pretty SQ girl during a SIN-HK flight. She quit her job and didn't fly back with the crew. Kenna bao by the fella

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not an easy job when shit hits the fan. when the plane stabilizes from severe turbulence, cabin crew is first to clean and tidy up the mess before landing.
View attachment 55930
dafug, our tarpow john would've asked fellow pax for barf bags to hoard those lovely pcs of tarts, half-eaten loti, sugar sashays etc and been in 7th heaven if he was on this flight. cabin crew would have it easier too :tongue:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why travelling in a plane got pattern liao liao KNN firstly passengers cannot just withstand the few hrs just shut up and sit still as you are travelling in a bus or mrt KNN afterall your objective is to reach a destination safely KNN for other pattern to flaunt your money must show you have by taking business class KNN for chi ko pek just go call chicken after landed KNN air stewardess is near redundant job KNN 1 or 2 bellboy is enough KNN