• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP's Second Rally had lesser Crowd Turnout!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
You idiot!! You imbecile!!

Soh Lung was a successful lawyer before that SOB Vincent came along. So was Suan Tze. Don't give me stupid videos of the brainwashed. If only the two concentrated on making money!!!

Doggie, preaching the same idiotic message of the PAP? Just bcos PAP wants ppl to make money quietly and not dabble in politics, PAP think ppl can be brainwashed? You spoke like a true dog from the ISD.

If I am an idiot, you must be a bigger idiot! First class imbecile!

Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
- Unknown

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know one of the 22 before she got detained (i can't remember her name)..
frankly, their "efforts" were not as innocent as you may like to think

The imbeciles here will never acknowledge that because they only believe what they want to believe.

I still feel it was Vincent who led them astray.