• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP Vincent will win a lot of votes from the gay community

NYK75

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with gays & lesbians? They r afterall still humans right? It's just their personal preference in partners.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i may look like 10% but i'm actually 90% :o:biggrin:

george-costanza.jpg

ha ha ha, you are funny George!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What's wrong with gays & lesbians? They r afterall still humans right? It's just their personal preference in partners.

Nothing wrong at all. Remember what the late great Dan Fogelberg said,

"Love's never wrong when its real".

[video=youtube;PHBIYR37kiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHBIYR37kiE&feature=related[/video]

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
really feel pathetic to PAP dogs as they have nothing to talk and smear but to say someone who fights for our rights to be a gay. come on pap dogs think of something more professional to say rather than to say mr vincent is a gay. just cant figure it out how come pap dogs got no brains and no ideas anymore to think of such lousy ideas to accused mr vincent. of what i know, mr vincent is a fighter who fight for our rights.

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the "inflood" of foreigners should be taken into perspective. There was a time only recently, that there was a huge flood of "foreigners". The same arguments were posed - increased competition, taking jobs away, taking away lower paid jobs, disruption of social life. That was when women joined the workforce (other than the traditional roles of teacher, secretary or nurse). The pie simply grew bigger and overall, by large, most countries benefited from it.
It is probably easier mentally to accept women (us) as opposed to foreigners (them), but the economic reasons do not change.
What is more important is how to mitigate the speed and impact of these changes.
The crux lies with the measures not with the policy.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the pro-gay community in Singapore is very small.
not sure it is a good move?

Precisely.. Dr Vivian has done his homework. If he tried to discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender etc people would be angry and it would cost the PAP votes.

But gay issues are still seen as taboo in Singapore today (even though it is 2011) and many people still uncomfortable. So VB is simply polarising gays vs anti-gays by accusing VW of having a hidden gay agenda.

And we all know that the CHRISTIAN RIGHT-WING FUNDAMENTALIST LOBBY is MUCH stronger than the pro-gay lobby.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gay or not gay, SDP or PAP, i dun care as long as he put Singaporean interests in the No 1 place. Dr Vincent Wijeysingha spoke with passion and burning desire to serve the people, he will definitely deserve my vote.

Agreed, who gives a shit about a candidate's sexual orientation? All that matters is whether he/she does for the electorate. There are more important bread and butter issues to discuss. Shame on Vivian Balakrishnan for even raising this as an issue.

genetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Christian PAP-MP (or worst, PAP Minister) will still anal f**ked you............... and you cannot reject (unless you migrate away)

A Gay Opposition-MP will not anal f**k you, even if he attempted to, you still can push him away.........

Hope it explains and clarify your doubt.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;nGIL2qDBm4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGIL2qDBm4I[/video]

Tis is for all the true blue oppo supporters.