• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP - Democrats continue groundwork - on this coming Sunday, 4 Aug 2013

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Singapore Democratic Party will be doing a walkabout this coming Sunday morning from 8.30am-11.30am at the following food centres (with its postal code):

Chinatown Complex Food Centre (S050335)
Tiong Bahru Food Centre (S168898)
Clementi Town Food Centre (S120448)
Yuhua Village Food Centre (S600254)
Yuhua Food Centre (S600347)
Jurong West 505 Food Centre (S640505)

Do drop by, and say hi to us! :smile::smile::smile:

c0103.gif

c0136.gif

c0146.gif

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Democratic Party will be doing a walkabout this coming Sunday morning from 8.30am-11.30am at the following food centres (with its postal code):

Chinatown Complex Food Centre (S050335)
Tiong Bahru Food Centre (S168898)
Clementi Town Food Centre (S120448)
Yuhua Village Food Centre (S600254)
Yuhua Food Centre (S600347)
Jurong West 505 Food Centre (S640505)

Do drop by, and say hi to us! :smile::smile::smile:

c0103.gif

c0136.gif

c0146.gif

sorry huh i dun travel out of my good old hougang neighbourhood much these days.... are any of these food centres in h-bt grc? looks more like tanjong pagar grc like that leh?

anyway i will go spread the words.

thumbs up!!!! as usual

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam, our SBF boss, has said many times before that there should be no name-calling and bullying in this Political forum of the SBF.

I would appreciate it very much if our SBF forum brothers here could stop bullying me. Please remember you can always attack my message, but please do NOT attack me, the messenger. Thanks :smile:

I made an innocent announcement for the SDP walkabout. Please tell me why did I deserve to be zapped a total of 140 points?????

Should we continue to tolerate and forgive this type of "gangster" behavior from you????

I will always respect your opinions even if you dislike the SDP for whatever reasons. But why do you need to zap me just because you dislike the SDP????? Do you know that your type of "hooligan" behavior is an uncultured, childish and bad reflection of the (WP) party leadership and membership that you claim to support????

Zaphistroy_zps08c07e8b.png

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know that your type of "hooligan" behavior is an uncultured, childish and bad reflection of the (WP) party leadership and membership that you claim to support????

i wouldn't jump to the conclusion this is the work of wp supporters'.. too obvious

maybe you offended some1 without realizing it? maybe white scum lackeys purposely stir conflict? maybe sdp supporters purposely self-inflict then claim victimized?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good effort by SDP. Hope they regularize their visits to bi-weekly or try knocking the doors rather than just do photo ops.

If they establish familiarity there by election time, no opposition party (not even WP) can do better there.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This picture is my favorite. Reaching out to the older generation. :smile::smile::smile:

544508_10151864588308455_440680748_n.jpg

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good effort by SDP. Hope they regularize their visits to bi-weekly or try knocking the doors rather than just do photo ops.

If they establish familiarity there by election time, no opposition party (not even WP) can do better there.

agree. but i dun understand why the focus seems to be tanjong pagar grc? why not h-bt grc?