• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sdp clown can get more than 30% of the votes in this coming general election. i quit!

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
History had it that after chiam helped chee by sheltering him in SDP and grooming him to be his next protege, chee repaid the gratitude by kicking chiam out of SDP, the very party which was founded by chiam.

KJ must be regretting now for donating gullibly to the SAVE CHEE'S BUTT online donation appeal. let's hope that SDP isn't behind all the discords that's happening in RP.

for the record, they had roped in 5 RP deserters before and they might be aiming for more from RP.

SAD, VERY SAD!!!

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: sdp clown can get more than 30% of the votes in this coming general election. i q

vote for NSP, vote for SPP, vote for WP, change is coming!

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: sdp clown can get more than 30% of the votes in this coming general election. i q

lhl say: "DO U BELIEVE ALL U READ IN D NEWSPAPER?"
History had it that after chiam helped chee by sheltering him in SDP and grooming him to be his next protege, chee repaid the gratitude by kicking chiam out of SDP, the very party which was founded by chiam.

KJ must be regretting now for donating gullibly to the SAVE CHEE'S BUTT online donation appeal. let's hope that SDP isn't behind all the discords that's happening in RP.

for the record, they had roped in 5 RP deserters before and they might be aiming for more from RP.

SAD, VERY SAD!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

chee has already exposed himself when he admitted he isn't interested in getting into parliament. he's only interested in bring down singapore. SDP is there to confuse the voters and dilute whatever supportive votes that might have given to other opps.

they always exaggerated their own support and give a false inflated impression. tht's what SDP n chee are best in - TELLING MORE LIES & CREATING MORE FRAUDS TO CONFUSE VOTERS!

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal

SDP isn't too bad. It is better than no opposition party. They are active in politics and have a vision for Singapore.

Merlionrean

Alfrescian
Loyal

This clown really bring down the SDP !

Falimah

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's a conspiracy theory about Chee on a TR post here:

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/0...guan-standing-as-sdp-candidates-in-coming-ge/

There is nothing shocking. Chee SJ and SM Goh had always some sort of relationship, which dates back to Goh’s first becoming of PM.

Chiam’s SDP then was becoming a real threat after winning 3 seats in parliament. But Chiam is an upright man who cannot be “thrashed”. The only way was to oust him from within – this was when CSJ infiltrated as the “prodigy” of Chiam.

To bolster CSJ’s credibility, Goh deliberately called for a by-election in Marine Parade in 1992. CSJ led the SDP team. Insurance against a “freak result” was bought by roping in the NSP and SJP (“coincidentally” now the components of SDA). Of course Goh won comfortably.

After accomplished his next task of ousting Chiam from SDP, CSJ’s role was to play the “mad opposition” – raging angrily on every issue, hunger strike, soliciting foreign interference from US into local politics, civil disobedience, defamation etc – everything a sound opposition leader would not do. Duly so, the SDP lost its seats in parliament in 1997 and never recovered.

The episode that sealed CSJ’s “mad-man” image was when he confronted Goh during a walkabout before the 2001 elections, with a loud-hailer screaming “what is the money?” – all staged in full view of news cameras.

Moving to 2011, Goh’s situation has changed drastically.There is, mildly speaking, tension between the PAP’s 2G and 3G leadership and Goh is quickly losing his allies. Goh was even given “poison” when TPL was drafted into his GRC. His “out of jail card” is once more the NSP, which comes in to “challenge” with a weak team with a younger copy of TPL.

(Notice how NSP’s “meaty” candidates are people who joined and then stormed out of RP, SPP and WP? Notice how NSP goes round challenging 3-corner fights, especially against KJ)

The marriage of Tan JS and Ang YG with SDP is a bizarre affair given their respectable back vs SDP’s “untamed” image, and CSJ’s distrust of the old establishment. But this is all part of Goh’s “plan B” where CSJ is activated to allow his loyalists to run for parliament on the SDP ticket. (Notice their target GRCs are helmed by 3G PAP ministers, loyal to the PM but not Goh?) This gives Goh some future presence in parliament and an alternative vehicle should he be forced out of PAP.

So now, SDP/NSP are actually tools of “2G PAP”. Understand?

Falimah

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's a conspiracy theory about Chee on a TR post here:

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/0...guan-standing-as-sdp-candidates-in-coming-ge/

There is nothing shocking. Chee SJ and SM Goh had always some sort of relationship, which dates back to Goh’s first becoming of PM.

Chiam’s SDP then was becoming a real threat after winning 3 seats in parliament. But Chiam is an upright man who cannot be “thrashed”. The only way was to oust him from within – this was when CSJ infiltrated as the “prodigy” of Chiam.

To bolster CSJ’s credibility, Goh deliberately called for a by-election in Marine Parade in 1992. CSJ led the SDP team. Insurance against a “freak result” was bought by roping in the NSP and SJP (“coincidentally” now the components of SDA). Of course Goh won comfortably.

After accomplished his next task of ousting Chiam from SDP, CSJ’s role was to play the “mad opposition” – raging angrily on every issue, hunger strike, soliciting foreign interference from US into local politics, civil disobedience, defamation etc – everything a sound opposition leader would not do. Duly so, the SDP lost its seats in parliament in 1997 and never recovered.

The episode that sealed CSJ’s “mad-man” image was when he confronted Goh during a walkabout before the 2001 elections, with a loud-hailer screaming “what is the money?” – all staged in full view of news cameras.

Moving to 2011, Goh’s situation has changed drastically.There is, mildly speaking, tension between the PAP’s 2G and 3G leadership and Goh is quickly losing his allies. Goh was even given “poison” when TPL was drafted into his GRC. His “out of jail card” is once more the NSP, which comes in to “challenge” with a weak team with a younger copy of TPL.

(Notice how NSP’s “meaty” candidates are people who joined and then stormed out of RP, SPP and WP? Notice how NSP goes round challenging 3-corner fights, especially against KJ)

The marriage of Tan JS and Ang YG with SDP is a bizarre affair given their respectable back vs SDP’s “untamed” image, and CSJ’s distrust of the old establishment. But this is all part of Goh’s “plan B” where CSJ is activated to allow his loyalists to run for parliament on the SDP ticket. (Notice their target GRCs are helmed by 3G PAP ministers, loyal to the PM but not Goh?) This gives Goh some future presence in parliament and an alternative vehicle should he be forced out of PAP.

So now, SDP/NSP are actually tools of “2G PAP”. Understand?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reading Today paper...

After Mrs Goh said that $600,000 is peanuts, this guy gone a step further...

I’m not saying we take every single dollar from the reserves. The official figure I know is S$200 to S$300 billion but obviously it’s much more than that. I’m only asking for S$60 billion, not much, it’s small change.
SDP candidate for Holland-Bukit Timah
Tan Jee Say

$60 billion is small change. WOW! $$$ never enough...

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

the context is different. Peanuts was done in the context of a charity fund, $600,000 is alot of money to be honest. Even $60,000 would be alot considering the foundation is to help patients and the needy.

Tan JS was talking about national reconstruction, and taking money from the reserves for the cause.

Can't see any correlations, apples and oranges really

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

ho-ching-2009-7-29-3-10-3.jpg

KNN! Nin bu lost $26 billion of your money. Try that to put peanuts in perspective.:oIo:

Last edited:

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]Originally Posted by coolguy

These latest 2 SDP candidates are fed by the PAP golden rice bowl.
Seems too good to be true that they are joining the opposition, some more
they choose to join SDP, PAP most hated enemy.
Something smells fishy here. Could they be PAP mole?

[/FONT]