• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal Calls Joetys A Bangkok Pimp. Do You Agree?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun believe Joe is a pimp so i dun agree but I also agree with boss.
Take it easy la....bro Joe haven said anything TS come and stir...
For the record I also dun agree those calling my idol tonychat a ladyboy pimp....but you dun see me starting such poll/thread

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal
爛鳥人先惡人先告狀。

Got proof of zapping?

Come after everyone just to prove he fucking bigshot.

Even frog is ISD, everyone who meet frog in the flesh done it with their eyes open. Knn, make friends in cyberspace need your fucking approval.:oIo:

Joe is the real McCoy which cannot be said for 98% of SBF members. Making judgments on anonymous members is pure stooopidity and speculation.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
More boost tonite .... hehehehe :biggrin:

Where is that Bangkok Pimp :biggrin:

Enjoying my wine and cheese in the Wine Company at Drmpsey

holy smoke I think I should not be posting this photo sure get fuck

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wah lao...frog...u never Jio me hor...hehehe...:biggrin:

In such situation and climate in SBF you think in dare meet anyone? Wait kenna attack again for buying friends even though go on dutch.

KNNBBNCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

hahaha...THE MOST RAMPANT YET POPULAR DISEASE... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In such situation and climate in SBF you think in dare meet anyone? Wait kenna attack again for buying friends even though go on dutch.

aiyoh..ignore that Yao Xiu Screwlaucheebye lah....that Yao Xiu Kia sibei jealous one lah ...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly born of PAP. Must wait for instruction. Cannot even think or act independently. When asked why, 500 excuses will be given. Same thing happened at Little India riots. 200 officers including Supt, DACs waiting of instructions and help. Asked why? - radio jammed.

REPOST!

Leongsam, i am waiting for your reply asap...

jw5

Loyal
Okok, you will be made the next police commissioner, they are sorry they left you out the last time. Fucking Tuakangyaosiu. :biggrin:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

Truly born of PAP. Must wait for instruction. Cannot even think or act independently. When asked why, 500 excuses will be given. Same thing happened at Little India riots. 200 officers including Supt, DACs waiting of instructions and help. Asked why? - radio jammed.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Okok, you will be made the next police commissioner, they are sorry they left you out the last time. Fucking Tuakangyaosiu. :biggrin:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg
now we lure the Snake out...hehehehe..:biggrin: that Yao Siu Kia actually reads but tells others he ignores....sibei cunning leh...:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
now we lure the Snake out...hehehehe..:biggrin: that Yao Siu Kia actually reads but tells others he ignores....sibei cunning leh...:biggrin::biggrin:

[video=youtube;Hcs5CgjazYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcs5CgjazYE[/video]

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hahahahaha....the monkeys singing to the Frog.....hahahahaha....damn funny...whahahaha....nabei...so late make me laff....:oIo: