• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scratch and Sniff...

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She got STD?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vXBgbTDU0Go" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
she obviously needs some help cos it seems she got some mental problems - she is helpless.
So that doesnt mean must video her and post online.

Those who make fun of her, its you who need to be ashamed, not her.

I hope she gets the help she needs for her mental issues.

Please dont make fun of people who need help, it only reflects badly on us as humans knn :oIo:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
she obviously needs some help cos it seems she got some mental problems - she is helpless.

Please dont make fun of people who need help, it only reflects badly on us as humans knn :oIo:

Your signature reminds me of my deceased friend :o

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well said . Points for u .

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I abhor to the filming of this helpless woman for entertainment. This is not right at all.