• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCOTUS just threw out FAT FUCK TEXAS LAWSUIT Empathizerofeatshitndie is a fucking Idiot HEE HEE

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest, crazy lawsuit filed in GA alleging Hugo Chavez involvement. This is about the Georgia Senate Runoffs, not the Presidency.

And the GOP lawsuits to suppress democratic turnout Jan 5th 2021 is not going well as well, many defeats in court :biggrin:
Who fuck cares? Fuck Trump

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
The strategy for the Donald J Trump Campaign was to spread as much disinformation as possible and rile up the base while saying the election was "rigged" except in each of the 59 lawsuits they have lost, in the actual court filings they admit there was no "rigging" or "fraud", but there were irregularities. Then each judge ruled with a scathing rebuttal but no matter, the point is to file numerous lawsuits without merit.

Why? To raise money. To pay debt. To prepare for the coming legal problems Donald J Trump will face :biggrin:

wah file lawsuit to make money, i nebber see this b4

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck Trump, Fuck CHina

Fuck PRC

keep-calm-and-say-fuck-china.png
keep-calm-and-say-fuck-china.png

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is precisely what a majority of the American Citizens have done, basically stood in line for hours or mailed in record numbers ballots to stick the middle finger at Donald J Trump Ouch :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Its because PRC does not matter to them, if they had the PRCs on their minds they would know Trump would blow the PRCs into the stone age. What a pity

Boom_39b61a_894381.jpg

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
country is fucked, sinking fast. U can thank Trump for that

Not necessarily, its still the largest economy in the world with the military to match. Plus 61% of all monies held are demoninated in US$ too, so I say there is still some life yet in the United States. I think they will take off and grow again after the pandemic. :unsure:

parlersux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily, its still the largest economy in the world with the military to match. Plus 61% of all monies held are demoninated in US$ too, so I say there is still some life yet in the United States. I think they will take off and grow again after the pandemic. :unsure:

not with morons like Trump.