• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

School kid knocked down by car at zebra crossing, car ignored traffic warden!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are schoolkids not taught how to cross the road these days? Are they even taken to the Road Safety Park at East Coast Park?

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are schoolkids not taught how to cross the road these days? Are they even taken to the Road Safety Park at East Coast Park?
Fairfield Methodist at Dover was a accident waiting to happen last time I study ITE Dover everyday see their school dismissal nobody cares all run across the road

Shananarocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pedestrian Crossing means to cross at Pedestrian Speed. Dashing is not considered pedestrian speed. School or Police should teach youngsters not to dash across road regardless who is in the right.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either ah tiong driver or sinkies old fuck,knn nowadays driver very knn ,I even encountered zebra cross two lane ,one car stop already I walk to middle saw one car speeding towards zebra crossing I stop n he cross zebra,knn,think should install camera at all zebra n merging lane

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either ah tiong driver or sinkies old fuck,knn nowadays driver very knn ,I even encountered zebra cross two lane ,one car stop already I walk to middle saw one car speeding towards zebra crossing I stop n he cross zebra,knn,think should install camera at all zebra n merging lane
Nowadays, pedestrians, car drivers and motor rider they just cheong cheong cheong

Nobody seem to care about traffic rules and other people safety.