• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCGS uniform

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it still the sexist uniform in SG? To me it is

Bro, I guess you're either a teenager or an old man with fetish for all things schoolgirl :biggrin:

You'll the one who started threads also for sports bras and such stuff? :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SCGS uniform?

best uniform are those shirts white in color... :biggrin:

seriously, white color is good - brighten the person, reflect all colors thus one felt cooler, suitable for pale/dark skin.
all other colors absorb the heat, dark colors absorb the light making the person even hotter. dark color is sad and not good for a study environment.

have seen dark blue, green, red uniforms. What the hell are the school thinking? all these colored shirts are completely unsuitable for school uniforms.

Pele

Alfrescian
Loyal
SCGS uniform most sexy. No blouse and sometimes can see the bra easily. :p

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore is pretty warm...wearing white make more sense especially during my era when classroom got no aircons.....

i think nowadays many school got aircons already right?

A

Alu862

NYGH skirt is too long. Even so the girls wear shorts underneath

let me try

Alfrescian
Loyal
hai sing girls, chji (without belting up mod), and cedar girls.

never feel tat scgs uniform is sexy. or maybe their girls r more stone lookin with all the ultra short hair and black plastic specs frames.

A

Alu862

hai sing girls, chji (without belting up mod), and cedar girls.

never feel tat scgs uniform is sexy. or maybe their girls r more stone lookin with all the ultra short hair and black plastic specs frames.

Cedar girls???!!!? UGLY

Pele

Alfrescian
Loyal
as a young boy i always peeping at their uniform as sure can see the bra strap or armpit.

As a young boy you are already so horny huh?
Did you manage to see the breast?
Sometimes I do when they bend forward.

I have a few of them in my class during the first three mths in JC.
Always peep at them when they bend forward.
Some of them got big neh neh can see. :p