• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scene that BROKE my HEART

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
laugh and cry watching this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nP_fas_XueU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nP_fas_XueU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

manx007

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of scenerios usually broke my heart and open my feeling of compassion. But the cases of charities abuse, TT durai, company running on charity scam, fucking attitude when "Had been helped", ..etc. Shut me off when i try to help. When these poor and helpless friend or people got back to their feet after being help for awhile bites you when they back on feet again. All these happens to turn me into a sinkies wobbling in sadness and depression. Who deserve the most help anyways. The kind man who was hurt by the people he help or save, or the ungrateful personel who turn the table around in times to come? Vicious cycle in this place...

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was in this Koiptiam in an upmarket mall.A dignified Chinese elderly lady was walking around with a bowl of plain rice.She looked at me and my plate of finished meal.Next to my table were foreign career ladies,Some ah nehs and some Peony tucking happily and chatting away.The elderly lady looked around holding her bowl of plain rice and crossed my table to the one behind where some local couple were eating.All she wanted was some sauce poured into her plain rice.The local couple obliged.I was helpless unable to put some food into her bowl as I had finished mine.

I sat there feeling guilty.I walked around looking for her.There she was sitting in a corner table tucking her plain rice all by herself.I walked passed her and slipped some cash into her hand.She grabbed it as if she had not seen cash for a long time.I could not bear to see her in the eye and walked briskly away.Neither she uttered a word.

This is the sate Leegime had turned sinkie into.Foreigners eating whereas local starving.While this gahman gamble billions away and claims it as another honest mistake.

Your compassion certainly deserves credit. Having said that blaming the "Leegime" is but a feeble and pathetic excuse.

What you should be asking yourself instead of feeling shame is what are able bodied Sinkees such as yourself doing instead of making life for your fellow Singkees better!!!!

Your lament is all but useless unfortunately. There will be more and more Sinkees displaced and many more that will be wandering around kopitiams looking for scraps to eat like stray cats and dogs.

The question is what are Sinkees going to do about it?

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was in this Koiptiam in an upmarket mall.A dignified Chinese elderly lady was walking around with a bowl of plain rice.She looked at me and my plate of finished meal.Next to my table were foreign career ladies,Some ah nehs and some Peony tucking happily and chatting away.The elderly lady looked around holding her bowl of plain rice and crossed my table to the one behind where some local couple were eating.All she wanted was some sauce poured into her plain rice.The local couple obliged.I was helpless unable to put some food into her bowl as I had finished mine.

I sat there feeling guilty.I walked around looking for her.There she was sitting in a corner table tucking her plain rice all by herself.I walked passed her and slipped some cash into her hand.She grabbed it as if she had not seen cash for a long time.I could not bear to see her in the eye and walked briskly away.Neither she uttered a word.

This is the sate Leegime had turned sinkie into.Foreigners eating whereas local starving.While this gahman gamble billions away and claims it as another honest mistake.

HOI

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your lament is all but useless unfortunately. There will be more and more Sinkees displaced and many more that will be wandering around kopitiams looking for scraps to eat like stray cats and dogs.

The question is what are Sinkees going to do about it?

They have their vote. They can choose to vote like North Koreans... or like people in a real democracy.

manx007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi funglung, why not you share with whats your deed and part in supporting these people. Give us an example so we can follow. Come on tell us

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
tee kee, please save your religious crap for the right folder. we are not interested in your feeble attempt to preach. stop with the bible shit or be infracted.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
To bro Nice-Gook,

You are indeed very special in an era of blatant and obscene greed. I salute and thank you for your compassion towards disadvantaged fellow Singaporeans.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
To bro Nice-Gook,

You are indeed very special in an era of blatant and obscene greed. I salute and thank you for your compassion towards disadvantaged fellow Singaporeans.

<style></style>Bro I do think the sad state of sinkie affairs has much to do with environment we are now growing up.Just like the drops of rain.Its pure and white when it descends from the sky.But the moment it hits the ground it gets converted to the very nature of its land.If it drops in the sea it becomes salty.If it drops in the natural reserve its drinkable.If it drops in the dirt it becomes dirty.

So are ourselves too.I feel sad for kids growing in the care of foreign maids who are treated like slaves.Kids see man eating man in their daily lives.Its a rat race here..Monkey see monkey do and likewise our kids will grow up to be mean hostile competitive. obscene and greedy.Such is the design of Leegime,

I did grow under maid's care too.But we called her "Ahmah' with respect.She had a final say in dealing with us.Why?Because our parents knew that she meant well .Respect begets respect.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Bro I do think the sad state of sinkie affairs has much to do with environment we are now growing up.Just like the drops of rain.Its pure and white when it descends from the sky.But the moment it hits the ground it gets converted to the very nature of its land.If it drops in the sea it becomes salty.If it drops in the natural reserve its drinkable.If it drops in the dirt it becomes dirty.

So are ourselves too.I feel sad for kids growing in the care of foreign maids who are treated like slaves.Kids see man eating man in their daily lives.Its a rat race here..Monkey see monkey do and likewise our kids will grow up to be mean hostile competitive. obscene and greedy.Such is the design of Leegime,

I did grow under maid's care too.But we called her "Ahmah' with respect.She had a final say in dealing with us.Why?Because our parents knew that she meant well .Respect begets respect.

Well said and good analogy. It is a really sad situation here in Singapore with bad examples of money worship set by our so-called leaders who live in a world of luxury in their own elite class and totally ignoring the plight of many fellow citizens who are disadvantaged.

I was deeply touched by your thread's first post and when makapaa posted the evil face of the devil feeding his face away I was extremely angry. How did Singapore turn out to be led by such evil people really is beyond me and worse, after being treated like animals, the 66% would still ask for the same and more.

Looking at the people around me when out on the streets, in the malls, libraries and any other public places and I shake my head in disbelief that we have become such a useless society with anything and everything revolving around money. There is no soul and compassion for other fellow beings.

When I read of your kind deed it reinforces my belief that there is still a glimmer of hope in this sad island of ours.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs in a cage turn on each other. Who else can they turn their frustrations, fear and anger on? Their masters? They are in a cage!

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not any more. The PAP has ordered electronic voting machines for use from the next elections onwards. This will guarantee an overwhelming PAP victory at every election even if 99.9999% of the people voted for the opposition.

This is a huge disadvantage, but is not insurmountable. If vast numbers of people on every independent forum and poll and online and in interviews with foreign media say they are against PAP (e.g. 90% or more), then it becomes obvious the emperor has no clothes. Very much like the way North Korea or Burmese Junta are obviously dictating everything.

Eventually word gets out that Sinkieland is not under a legitimate government. Foreigners will stay away from Singapore. They will reduce their investments, their high level contacts, their dealings. Nobody wants to make long term deals with a dictatorial thug regime, because they know it can be overthrown anytime.

Don't imagine that Sinkieland is the only game in town. Hong Kong, Dubai, they are also on good terms with other countries. As Southeast Asia develops, Jakarta, Aceh, Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city are all waiting to grab business from us.

The problem is with the 66.6%. It must be reduced to 6.66% before it becomes obvious to everyone, locally and abroad, that PAP is a dictatorship. When PAP won the last election with 66.6%, it becomes believeable if Tan Kin Lian loses his election by 0.001% thanks to tampered voting machines.

I fear we are in for many, many years of suffering before it becomes obvious to even the dumbest 66.6-er that PAP has no legitimacy.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eventually word gets out that Sinkieland is not under a legitimate government. Foreigners will stay away from Singapore. They will reduce their investments, their high level contacts, their dealings. Nobody wants to make long term deals with a dictatorial thug regime, because they know it can be overthrown anytime.

Foreigners are here because they can make money and the PAP does make it easy for foreigners to come here to do just that. I do not believe for a minute that foreigners would shy away from any place that gives them the best environment and opportunity to do so. In other words, it is the economics and not the politics.

Don't imagine that Sinkieland is the only game in town. Hong Kong, Dubai, they are also on good terms with other countries. As Southeast Asia develops, Jakarta, Aceh, Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city are all waiting to grab business from us.

If any of these countries manage to grab business from us it is for the reason of business decisions by foreign investors. You mentioned Ho Chi Minh city. It is Vietnam, a communist regime which the French and the US fought a war with. Why are they attracting investments? Politics is the least in the minds of investors. Their decisions to invest is purely economics.

The problem is with the 66.6%. It must be reduced to 6.66% before it becomes obvious to everyone, locally and abroad, that PAP is a dictatorship. When PAP won the last election with 66.6%, it becomes believeable if Tan Kin Lian loses his election by 0.001% thanks to tampered voting machines.

The PAP has recently tightened the laws against the public demonstrations. They do not want to leave it to chance for a "red shirt vs yellow shirt" kind of activity to force a change to the govt and don't you find it coincidental that this law passes in double quick time, ahead of delivery of the evm's and then election. In other words, this recent law is a PAP self preservation law.

I fear we are in for many, many years of suffering before it becomes obvious to even the dumbest 66.6-er that PAP has no legitimacy.

The PAP will continue to reign as long as they want to, hook or by crook, and recent developments have pointed that the latter method is a necessity to them. Watch their moves developing. They do not implement something that would not be of advantage to them. They do so very subtly and in measured steps.

jw5

Loyal
Good of you Nice Gook but I have to say I've witnessed too many cases to recall of Singaporeons passing a $2 note to destitute. We do have a fair amount of compassionate people in Singapore despite the disgusting behaviour we sometimes exhibit.
I have also encountered "destitutes" who claimed that $2 was not enough.
I put the $2 back in my wallet and walked away.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreigners are here because they can make money ...not believe for a minute that foreigners would shy away from any place that gives them the best environment and opportunity to do so. In other words, it is the economics and not the politics.
..if any of these countries manage to grab business from us it is for the reason of business decisions by foreign investors. You mentioned Ho Chi Minh city. It is Vietnam, a communist regime which the French and the US fought a war with. Why are they attracting investments? Politics is the least in the minds of investors. Their decisions to invest is purely economics.
Right on, the pull of money aka economic migrants. Distinct from those seeking political asylum
..recently tightened the laws against the public demonstrations. They do not want to leave it to chance for a "red shirt vs yellow shirt" kind of activity to force a change to the govt and don't you find it coincidental that this law passes in double quick time, ahead of delivery of the evm's and then election.
Foresight or kiasuism (in our great tradition)?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foresight or kiasuism (in our great tradition)?

From all indications the new laws were pre-planned. The Thai "red shirts vs yellow shirts" saga just gave them the perfect opportunity and excuse ever to push these laws through. In other words, they struck while the iron is hot. Not too early, not too late for majority acceptance.

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
From all indications the new laws were pre-planned. The Thai "red shirts vs yellow shirts" saga just gave them the perfect opportunity and excuse ever to push these laws through. In other words, they struck while the iron is hot. Not too early, not too late for majority acceptance.

It show one thing. 43 years since Independence the people had still not caught on to the PAP's chicanery.