• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SCDF Major Loses $9k Salary Job After Getting Caught Taking Upskirt Photos! Race?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gotta give it to Mr Ng; both his wife and mistress are not bad looking.

Regarding the upskirt major: he probably wished they taught him cover and concealment in the SCDF.

Don't forget this one.

279bef53-8b30-461d-b9be-494d3db6ede4_630yahoo_ngboongayandwife.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't forget this one.

279bef53-8b30-461d-b9be-494d3db6ede4_630yahoo_ngboongayandwife.jpg

I don't understand why all these years, Gay's wife did not get that ugly mole removed. There are so many beautician shops around these days, and many of them offer mole removal services at a cheap price.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why all these years, Gay's wife did not get that ugly mole removed. There are so many beautician shops around these days, and many of them offer mole removal services at a cheap price.
you must understand john, that some think it's sexy and/or lucky to have a mole such as this and they have sought the white dragon's view on this before he passed on. ah gay may also not mind as it may be an extn of his bini's biji-klentek, moreso if it has some hairs sticking out. hairy holey-moley! :p

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is a nipple on the face.

Which lady has hers exposed ?

jw5

Loyal
Gotta give it to Mr Ng; both his wife and mistress are not bad looking.

Regarding the upskirt major: he probably wished they taught him cover and concealment in the SCDF.

Ng Boon Gay may have been lucky to have a not bad looking wife and mistress. However, if he has ANOTHER gf on the side who is also a chiobu, that would confirm that he has good taste. Need at least three examples to prove a hypothesis. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Boon Gay's wife thought that having the mole would make them get lucky. Unfortunately, it was only Boon Gay who got lucky. :(