• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scary shit, someone stalking me in real life

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn creepy...

I went to a cheap massage parlour at Jalan Sultan this rainy afternoon. When I went into the room, auntie gave me a good one and refused to take my tips, said someone already paid for me.

I said it must be a mistake and she said no, only two customers, the other guy and me, plus he knew my name even though I signed the register using Chinese

Later in the day, when I went to the coffeeshop to order zher char, the boss served me and I wanted to pay, he said all paid for.

I asked who paid, he said guy already left, he said guy specifically pointed to me and told him "ah bui kio simi, wah heng lui."

On my way home, I kept looking behind me, there was no one.

I can tell it is the government's fault in letting in too many FTs.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The last time something like this happen to my friend, he was subsequently picked up by the authorities and interrogated.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The last time something like that happened to me, I wore my wife's used undies on my head and went out. The strange things then stopped. Threadstarter should try it.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The last time something like this happen to my friend, he was subsequently picked up by the authorities and interrogated.

TS dissappeared.. probably got picked up already.. (Authorities/ Aliens, who knows.. ?):biggrin:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like this?? maybe TS go try liao
l.jpg

Gangster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn creepy...

I went to a cheap massage parlour at Jalan Sultan this rainy afternoon. When I went into the room, auntie gave me a good one and refused to take my tips, said someone already paid for me.

I said it must be a mistake and she said no, only two customers, the other guy and me, plus he knew my name even though I signed the register using Chinese

Later in the day, when I went to the coffeeshop to order zher char, the boss served me and I wanted to pay, he said all paid for.

I asked who paid, he said guy already left, he said guy specifically pointed to me and told him "ah bui kio simi, wah heng lui."

On my way home, I kept looking behind me, there was no one.

Yan eh. Jio Mem ji eh. If you scare, you can hire me as your bodyguard. Ai mai?

Bebeque

Alfrescian
Loyal
first person i know to worry about a free massage and meal

Having the joys of massaage and a meal being paid by some unknown person out of the blue is sure creepy. Even free STDs require at least some pump or suck actions. Nothing is for free in sinkieland.

Just hope TS will be well in the next few days and update us if he is able to discover who is his 'guarding angel'.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me suggest something healthy for you. Win-win. Go borrow money from several ah longs. When time comes to make weekly payments, that someone will pay on your behalf even before you turn up to pay. Bagus?

Can also expand your business by obtaining keu and beh pua to bet. Win you take money. Lose someone pays up for you. You are one lucky chap indeed. Huat ah!