• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scammer pretending to be from MOH....

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://bit.Iy/3kMS051

EH9FMV6.png

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is in charge of telecommunication services in Sinkapore? So many scam calls from MOH, Certis, UOB , DBS, banks, ICA, LTA... WHO IS THE IDLE MINISTER WHO HANDLES THIS MATTER?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupid one is this damn Sinkie. Still bothered to call MOH to verify.

MOH will send a Chinese speaking person to communicate ? Haha….

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If the scammer is Dr sure will be taken care of ASAP.

But not Dr, MOH will just close one eye act blur and let it continue.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is in charge of telecommunication services in Sinkapore? So many scam calls from MOH, Certis, UOB , DBS, banks, ICA, LTA... WHO IS THE IDLE MINISTER WHO HANDLES THIS MATTER?

The 'regulators' must have sold off personal data to the highest bidder for an income opportunity. Or there were more 'honest mistake' data leaks.

Wasn't there at least one data leak by MOH? :cool:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wah Singapore also got PCN?

Looks like this scammer cut and paste from script for Canada scams.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No singaporean can speak proper Chinese to Save their life. If hear Chinese just hang up unless you waiting a call from FL Dome.

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have received this call twice. They had my full name in chinese so means its some fucker with your NRIC copy, coz the only place i use my chinese name is from my nric. My caller did not sound PRC, sounded a lot like our local tongue