• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scammer Handphone Shop at Bedok

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jqj48Kp.png

Just want to share about a mobile shop located at Block 213 Bedok North Street 1. My mother went there yesterday noon to enquire about changing the casing for her hp. The owner of the shop snatched my mother's phone from her to take a look and immediately ran off to another mobile shop. My mother was shocked and waited for the owner to return. Surprisingly the owner had already removed my mother's old handphone screen protector without her permission and replaced it with a brand new one. My mother queried why he simply ran off with her phone and proceeded to remove her screen protector without informing her. The owner thus told my mother that her screen protector was damaged and needed a replacement. He proceeded to ask my mother what type of phone casing she preferred; she indicated preference for a red casing. The owner then fixed the chosen casing for her accordingly and demanded $66 for both casing and screen protector. My mother refused to pay, explaining to the owner that she did only intended to change the casing, not the screen protector. He then challenged my mother to lodge a report against him. My mother was afraid the owner would not return her phone, so she told him she had only $55 on her. The owner took all 55 dollars.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y6ottyjt (photo of alleged scammer posted there)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the notorious 'Song Brothers style' salesmanship has arrived at the heartlands.

Shop at these ah beng mobile shops at your own peril. Don't be fooled by the snazzy brightly-lit signboards.

If you have to buy mobile accessories, buy from an ah lian: Jover Chew's ex-wife. Her shop is located in Far East Plaza.

251108_565762963438885_388775465_n.jpg

AF1QipNr6PVMBw0HsWYzWiBm78cv7sRu5uoReFHeopWT=s0