• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SBF's dilemma - Chinese Military Blog or a Singaporean Blog

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
As we consume Froggy's wonderful travel and food content and Chorn's prolific postings on sumptuous Thai street food, content on daily Singapore interactions from HDB interactions such as faulty lifts, grassroots run coffeeshops, MRT travel woes, are increasingly getting fogged out or people are tired of posting Singapore trivia which has always been the main draw.

Completely understand that people are moving to new platforms but still cannot understand why Singaporeans are suddenly consumed by opium and Chinese Military on a daily basis. I already stated that the often used excuse of freedom of speech is now a battle cry of those who cannot grasp what spamming means.

Thank god for Trump and the local Uber wars that kept the site interesting.

I think I have done my small part on starting threads albeit it tends to draw select interest but it is time to take a break while content and control upgrades are worked out where possible.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Everyone has their pet peeve and for one particular member here the injustices that carried out by the Ang Mohs a century or so ago have caused festering resentment that he is struggling to deal with.

Mods combine all the threads into one so it does not take up too much real estate.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another. Too many CAMDK clones are attacking and condeming Chinese and China as a whole. Enough.

This type of behaviour is unacceptable. As such I hv to bring up the ghosts of the past of evil angmoh and opium past fit the subjects condemning AMFuckers.

John Tan is a perfect match or opposition to Scroobal whacking this CAQ Scroobal with perfct hits when CAQ Scroobal attacked PAP establishment.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Further if you intent to day this is site is for Singapore topic so please be reminded that the ghosts of the past of Singapore was opium related.

BE not only destroyed China with opium but also went on to monopoly opium trade in Singapore, Labuan and Straits Settlement in SEA.

This was shocking history that I found it unacceptable to believ the British governor was dealing in Opium trade in Singapore openly.

No Dogs and Chinese ALLOWED in angmoh establishment, you wonder why?

Now we do understand that opium trafficker and opium addicts cannot be at the same establishment. Therefore No Dogs and chinese opium addicts are allowed at the angmoh establishments for happy hour over beers and beef steak dinners. A criminal must stay away from their victims so no dogs and criminals Allowed is more likely.

Keep digging this history will revel angmoh are shitholes country and blatant racist to North Asia China and Chinese all over the world.

Want to settle scores I am please to establish beyond reasonable doubt the racist bastard angmohs has humilate and cause Chinese to be poor for past 150 years.

Finally. All started with a big question why my grandmother ( a non-white British Subject) smoked opium. I hv to bring her to smoke opium twice every week.
Thenvehen you know AMDK was behind was the monopoly supplier of opium and was drug lord it missed you off completely.

Where is the glory of the Angmoh bring goodwill and humanity to China and Chinese outside China?

NO. But BE has been going round this flat earth destroy good countries one after another.

Fuck you Scroobal.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
No Dogs and Chinese ALLOWED in angmoh establishment, you wonder why?

I find that sign very offensive because it implies that my dog is as dirty as a Chinaman. Nothing can be further from the truth.

Unlike the Chinese, my dog knows where to shit. He does it in a discrete corner of the garden. He would never shit in an MRT station, at a bus stop or on the pavement.

My dog also has far better manners and is far more polite compared to most Chinese.

The sign should have simply said "No Chinese Allowed".

BTW your granny made a personal choice to smoke opium. People should learn to own the consequences of their actions. My granny grew poppy flowers in Burma but she never touched the stuff. She was obviously a lot smarter than your stupid granny.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your country men continue the unprofitable poopy growing trade showed how stupid she was though she did not smoke opium is another point.

I find that sign very offensive because it implies that my dog is as dirty as a Chinaman. Nothing can be further from the truth.

Unlike the Chinese, my dog knows where to shit. He does it in a discrete corner of the garden. He would never shit in an MRT station, at a bus stop or on the pavement.

My dog also has far better manners and is far more polite compared to most Chinese.

BTW your granny made a personal choice to smoke opium. People should learn to own the consequences of their actions. My granny grew poppy flowers in Burma but she never touched the stuff. She was obviously a lot smarter than your stupid granny.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are animal need trained to poo. It will poo into you mouth or prick if it was a wild dog.

Never learn to appreciate Chinese stopped opium trade in China and the unprofitable poopy farming passed to your granny the poor sod of Asia.

If no poppy to grow your granny may be paddle pros in Geylang pay tax to angmoh BE.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Dogs are animal need trained to poo. It will poo into you mouth or prick if it was a wild dog.

Never kearn to appreciate Chinese stopped opium trade in China and the unprofitable poopy farming passed to your granny the poor sod of Asia.

The problem is that the Chinese are untrainable. They are just too dumb.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone has their pet peeve and for one particular member here the injustices that carried out by the Ang Mohs a century or so ago have caused festering resentment that he is struggling to deal with.

Mods combine all the threads into one so it does not take up too much real estate.
Actually... This chap u mention seems to have a victim mentality...or maybe he is just a shit stirrer and a trouble maker because he is a troubled individual. He gets his kick with his typical comments.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be good if the AMDK, opium and chink military topics be written in cheena language. Write in AMDK language machiam slapping own face.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is for fuck shit sinkies who cant read and write Chinese, and more for those KL Cheebye kia only want to speak English like atas, working in Singapore.

Cheebye KL kia from shithole Malaysia only want to speak English to be different frm Ah Beng but end up like shithole Ah Neh speak shit English.

Will be good if the AMDK, opium and chink military topics be written in cheena language. Write in AMDK language machiam slapping own face.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is for fuck shit sinkies who cant read and write Chinese, and more for those KL Cheebye kia only want to speak English like atas, working in Singapore.

Cheebye KL kia from shithole Malaysia only want to speak English to be different frm Ah Beng but end up like shithole Ah Neh speak shit English.
Fuck you! Talk so much. Ownself cannot write cheena language say so.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is a wound that can never be healed. There was a time, when I was very young, having to study volumes of Chinese history, I actually cried, & actually hated all the 'foreign devils' that 'raped' the land. But one gets over it & get level headed to know that many wrongs can never make one right. The Chinese deserve it...but that still would not resolve the hatred for the foreign devils, but, like I had said, level headed enough to let it be.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking only abt the Chinese side blame Chinese for its weakness and prasing criminal drug traffickers.

What abt make the Pommies apologize for the atrocity they did to the Chinese.

Moreover, why must, not should, apologize to the Chinese?

Did the Chinese not went to Hague Convention to win the case to stop Pommies from opium trade but the fucking BE ignored it and keep smuggling opiym for 50 years, with 2 humilating opium wars and one Sino-French war which was invasion of China, literally.

It'
Is about time for the West to open this can of worms and starting the process of apologizing to the Chinese:

1. China,
2. Oversea Chinese 华侨人。
3. And Singapore Chinese community.

It is a wound that can never be healed. There was a time, when I was very young, having to study volumes of Chinese history, I actually cried, & actually hated all the 'foreign devils' that 'raped' the land. But one gets over it & get level headed to know that many wrongs can never make one right. The Chinese deserve it...but that still would not resolve the hatred for the foreign devils, but, like I had said, level headed enough to let it be.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking only abt the Chinese side blame Chinese for its weakness and prasing criminal drug traffickers.

What abt make the Pommies apologize for the atrocity they did to the Chinese.

Moreover, why must, not should, apologize to the Chinese?

Did the Chinese not went to Hague Convention to win the case to stop Pommies from opium trade but the fucking BE ignored it and keep smuggling opiym for 50 years, with 2 humilating opium wars and one Sino-French war which was invasion of China, literally.

It'
Is about time for the West to open this can of worms and starting the process of apologizing to the Chinese:

1. China,
2. Oversea Chinese 华侨人。
3. And Singapore Chinese community.
I think the commies need to come to terms with their own attrocities. The deaths in the great leap forward n the cultural Revolution pales in comparison to wat the poms n other ang Mors did...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes of course it was internal civil wars for Chinese to learn from.

I think the commies need to come to terms with their own attrocities. The deaths in the great leap forward n the cultural Revolution pales in comparison to wat the poms n other ang Mors did...