• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(SBF Lookalike Series) Does Lawrence Wong look like Charlie Cho 曹查理?

(SBF Lookalike Series) Does Lawrence Wong look like Charlie Cho 曹查理?

• Yes because both of them look like sex maniacs

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No because Lawrence Wong is more handsome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No because Charlie Cho is more handsome

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No because I am more handsome than both of them!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20180413_165009.jpg

Left: PAP minister Lawrence Wong
Right: Hong Kong RA King Charlie Cho 曹查理

ryutanahgou

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote sinkie Lawrence this piece of shit TOP 5 irritating fuck face ministar in parliament. Fuck face got this natural arrogant kiam Pak look.
Hong Kong Charlie on the other hand look like those fun type of you want to jio to chiong lupsup bar.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I vote sinkie Lawrence this piece of shit TOP 5 irritating fuck face ministar in parliament. Fuck face got this natural arrogant kiam Pak look.
Hong Kong Charlie on the other hand look like those fun type of you want to jio to chiong lupsup bar.
Now still have lupsup bar meh? If have, share leh?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sin po po considered lup sup bar anot? maybe lup sup with milfs and gilfs lor. :p

http:ww.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/the-last-of-its-kind

enjoy it while it lasts.
Wow.gamsiah gamsiah. Shocking! This bar still can survive for so many years. During the early 90s, lup sup bars almost wiped out by the open concept ktv, and subsequently private room ktvs and later, hfj.

Hahahaha. Miss those days of giving 1 or 2 dollar tips for zhabors who just sit for few minutes, 5 dollar tips for sweetheart and 10 dollar tip for lao Puo. Even remember the code word for check bill is "po lo soh". Went with my regular sergeant who order half bottle martell. Think was 50 dollars during that time. We ns ones, drink tiger beer which is 9 dollar a bottle. Usually will drink at the mess first. Also tell waiter dont want towel and fruits which cost almost 15 or 20 dollars.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN although he does not find them lookalike but he find lawrence wong look like another hk cat3 actor that sometime act alongside Charlie. he say kelefe type sometime act as gong ann so he cannot find KNN.