• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sawadikap made CNY an official public holiday wef 2021 = 中国大支 !! CHINESE DK!

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
泰国将2021年中国农历春节定为法定假日

央广网12-31 11:25

关注
央广网北京12月30日消息 当地时间12月29日,泰国内阁会议决定在2021年增加部分特别法定假日以促进国内旅游业发展,其中包括中国农历春节。

据报道,为促进泰国国内旅游业发展,内阁会议同意将增加部分特别法定假日,其中包括2021年2月12日中国农历春节,这是泰国政府首次将中国春节作为泰国公共假日。

除春节外,泰国内阁还决定将2021年4月12日定为宋干节连假第一天、7月27日定为守夏节补休假日、9月24日定为玛希敦日。包括这4个临时增加的特殊假日,2021年泰国法定假日将增至24天。

泰国文化部长伊提蓬表示,在长假期间,民众出行频率与消费水平都会不同程度增加,有助于刺激各地区经济增长,并带动国内旅游业发展。

据了解,泰国是传统华人移民国家,华人占到全国人口的12%左右,约700万华人生活在泰国,当地华侨华人也一直保持着过年的传统习俗,是泰国多元文化和民族的重要组成部分。

Thailand has designated the Chinese Lunar New Year in 2021 as an official holiday
Bill's website
And Miriam 12-31
Focus on
Beijing, Dec. 30 (Chinanil) -- Thailand will add some special statutory holidays in 2021 to boost domestic tourism, including the Chinese Lunar New Year, a cabinet meeting decided on Dec. 29 local time.

To promote domestic tourism in Thailand, the Cabinet meeting agreed to increase some special statutory holidays, including the Chinese Lunar New Year on February 12, 2021, which is the first time the Thai government has made the Chinese New Year a public holiday in Thailand.

In addition to the Spring Festival, the Thai Cabinet also decided to designate April 12, 2021 as the first day of the Song Khanfestival holiday, July 27 as a supplementary holiday to observe the Summer Festival, and September 24 as Mahidun Day. Including these four temporary additional special holidays, the statutory holidays in Thailand will be increased to 24 days in 2021.

Thai Culture Minister Ettiphan Said that during the holiday, people's travel frequency and consumption level will increase to different degrees, which will help stimulate regional economic growth and promote the development of domestic tourism.

It is learned that Thailand is a country where traditional Chinese immigrants, Chinese people account for about 12% of the national population, about 7 million Chinese people live in Thailand, local overseas Chinese have always maintained the traditional customs of the Chinese New Year, is an important part of Thailand's multi-culture and ethnic composition.

It was agreed that some special statutory holidays would be added, including the Chinese New Year on February 12, 2021, the first time that the Thai government has made the Chinese New Year a public holiday in Thailand.

In addition to the Spring Festival, the Thai Cabinet also decided to designate April 12, 2021 as the first day of the Song Khanfestival holiday, July 27 as a supplementary holiday to observe the Summer Festival, and September 24 as Mahidun Day. Including these four temporary additional special holidays, the statutory holidays in Thailand will be increased to 24 days in 2021.

Thai Culture Minister Ettiphan Said that during the holiday, people's travel frequency and consumption level will increase to different degrees, which will help stimulate regional economic growth and promote the development of domestic tourism.

It is learned that Thailand is a country where traditional Chinese immigrants, Chinese people account for about 12% of the national population, about 7 million Chinese people live in Thailand, local overseas Chinese have always maintained the traditional customs of the Chinese New Year, is an important part of Thailand's multi-culture and ethnic composition.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bhai,

Good news for @Froggy
He can have more days to rest.

We have enough holidays in Thailand we don't need another holiday. One day of holiday is another day less to sell screws for me. Screws put food on my table people, I hope you understand.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have enough holidays in Thailand we don't need another holiday. One day of holiday is another day less to sell screws for me. Screws put food on my table people, I hope you understand.
I'm amazed at how many holidays Thailand has when working there. Almost one every month and some stretched few days. Very disruptive for work....

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you get to sell more screws during holidays.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
annex the south, if you can.
Pattani, narathiwat, satun, sonklha and yala are some of the best places to live. The have east coast facing gulf of thailand and west facing andaman sea. In parts of phuket, waves are sufficient for beginners to do surfing safely. Like waikiki beach in hawaii.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bhai,
Yes I understand. Concerned you over-worked.
But understand the motivation and rewards you get after dark,
from all your postings.:laugh:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They made a study showing 4 day week actually improve productivity as some companies in UK already applying it.

I was with a British bank for several years. Their fringe benefits was superb. 5 days week. 9 - 5. After 5pm OT claim. After 7pm meal allowance claim. After 8pm tpt allowance claim. U can never find such caring org anymore nowadays.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was with a British bank for several years. Their fringe benefits was superb. 5 days week. 9 - 5. After 5pm OT claim. After 7pm meal allowance claim. After 8pm tpt allowance claim. U can never find such caring org anymore nowadays.
Nowadays its cost cutting. You need to finish your job by 5 or it will be outsourced to philippines.