• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw this on FB

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
576017_10150949498768062_599866425_n.jpg

3 minutes ago via Mobile

Pls leave a msg here if you see this man. He's probably depressed and has left a suicide note to his family. Pls help if u can.

Like · · Share

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please, please, please help @iamnatho find his Dad. Uncle Daniel Ho may be depressed and left a suicide note before disappearing from home this afternoon at 2.45pm. Ht: 168cmWt: abt 73kg. Left frm Jurong East. Please spread the message anyway you can and keep a lookout. Thank you SO SO much.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nat ho's dad. This guy played 2nd fiddle to elvin ng ina number of serials. In fact i don't remember seeing him recently i think he's quit acting so he's solely a singer.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why brudders in this forum all so heartless and cruel?
have you brudders and sisters lost your humanity?
we hate pap. thats 100%.
but i tink we should have the basic kindness to another fellow human being....

sad sad... to see some of these posts...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anything to do with his investments, after his cpf at 55 :confused:

He should ask that Lim Sway Sawy clown, must have seen his CPF statement after "holding" his money for another 10 years & giving him in drops thereafter, must be very little, got depress.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy lost his job and has not been employed for sometime. He is very depressed according to the son.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The guy lost his job and has not been employed for sometime. He is very depressed according to the son.

The question still needs to be answered... who did he vote for?

If he voted for the PAP, he has nobody but himself to blame for his predicament.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
why brudders in this forum all so heartless and cruel?
have you brudders and sisters lost your humanity?
we hate pap. thats 100%.
but i tink we should have the basic kindness to another fellow human being....

sad sad... to see some of these posts...

Pardon my ignorance but is the PAP made up of non-human beings? They are your fellow human beings! Why hate them then? Why be so heartless and cruel when you should be showing some basic kindness to the PAP? Hello, kindness cannot put food on the table ok? Singaporeans are a pragmatic lot, remember? While you're feeling sad over the supposed inhumanity on display here, 60% of dumb sinkies are busy abetting the subjugation of themselves and their fellow countrymen. You want us to sympathise with these jokers? :rolleyes: