• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw Phaik Hwa please go back to Hong Kong

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard that Saw Phaik Hwa is from Hong Kong and she had been making $$$$$$$$$$$$ from the people of Singapore for many years as CEO of SMRT. She was the one who brought in Hong Kong culture and idea of converting underground MRT walkways into linkway malls. The persons up there who made her CEO thought her ideas was brilliant!!! Saw her on TV and she sported expensive hairdo and wearing expensive-looking ring and watch with sleepy eyes......Her life is soooooooo good.........

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard that Saw Phaik Hwa is from Hong Kong and she had been making $$$$$$$$$$$$ from the people of Singapore for many years as CEO of SMRT. She was the one who brought in Hong Kong culture and idea of converting underground MRT walkways into linkway malls. The persons up there who made her CEO thought her ideas was brilliant!!! Saw her on TV and she sported expensive hairdo and wearing expensive-looking ring and watch with sleepy eyes......Her life is soooooooo good.........

You forgot to mention how well fed she looks............. and sextified ??? by pinoy lovers???

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a Malaysian who studied in NUS. She went to work in DFS who at that time was owned by British Expat couple based in HK. That couple was fabulously rich and threw the most swankiest parties for friends on the Island and on their yacht. She often traveled to HK and was based there occasionally. It was the people in Temasek who were looking for a someone who was in tune with shopping. Nothing to do with HK MTR. DFS was subsequently sold and she was given a package.

As I said in another thread, they thought that LTA built the MRT with on and off switch, so they were not looking for someone with transport background. It no different to guys who court the female gender for sex and good looks and there are some who are looking for a mother for their kids. The smart ones will look for a smart partner for sex with good looks and a good mother all rolled into one.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DFS has a very hongkie working culture full of powertripping bitches playing politics instead of doing real work. It remains one of the worst clients I've ever serviced.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sympathies. The couple were quite ruthless. They made a huge fortune and when the airports around the world woke up and began charging rent based on sales, they sold out.
DFS has a very hongkie working culture full of powertripping bitches playing politics instead of doing real work. It remains one of the worst clients I've ever serviced.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My sympathies. The couple were quite ruthless. They made a huge fortune and when the airports around the world woke up and began charging rent based on sales, they sold out.

I only crossed paths with the company post sale to LVMH. I heard the whole company got a big payout. even the tea auntie got several thousand for her service.

Karate butch Saw was well respected by the staff in dfs. But it must be said that's not indicative of her performance as public transport helm. Different industry different culture.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is a Malaysian who studied in NUS. She went to work in DFS who at that time was owned by British Expat couple based in HK. That couple was fabulously rich and threw the most swankiest parties for friends on the Island and on their yacht. She often traveled to HK and was based there occasionally. It was the people in Temasek who were looking for a someone who was in tune with shopping. Nothing to do with HK MTR. DFS was subsequently sold and she was given a package.

Wow. You are a walking who is who database.
That Brit is Robert Miller? He took over from an American who was ill at that time. That American was responsible for turning the company around after the Asian financial crisis and not the "Brit couple".

Another Britannia Rule establishment type?

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. if the saw were to be the ceo of hk mtr.
3. she would have acid thrown at her man!
4. she cannot-make-it there.
5. only in sheepishland where sheep are "pardoned" by the highest grace for big or small hitches mah!
6. she should be the ceo of sia instead!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only crossed paths with the company post sale to LVMH. I heard the whole company got a big payout. even the tea auntie got several thousand for her service.

Karate butch Saw was well respected by the staff in dfs. But it must be said that's not indicative of her performance as public transport helm. Different industry different culture.

u only need to look at the queues outside Louis Vuitton shop to know why they can afford to do that.