• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw a funny and amazing scene today!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was watching a koi pond today. Feeling bored, so started counting fishes...counted about 40+. Suddenly saw a teenage girl go by the railings of the pond. She started a disgusting habit, digging her nose and she prob got a bit of a cold. She calmly disposited her 'contents' into the pond. To my amazement, there was a big reaction as all the kois in the pond started going to the spot where she threw in her stuff. Never saw anything like it!! The fishes were literally fighting over it!!! Well, I certainly learnt something today !!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was watching a koi pond today. Feeling bored, so started counting fishes...counted about 40+. Suddenly saw a teenage girl go by the railings of the pond. She started a disgusting habit, digging her nose and she prob got a bit of a cold. She calmly disposited her 'contents' into the pond. To my amazement, there was a big reaction as all the kois in the pond started going to the spot where she threw in her stuff. Never saw anything like it!! The fishes were literally fighting over it!!! Well, I certainly learnt something today !!

what about value add by being creative. fire your soldiers into it

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are like sinkies, when Gahment give shit, we all chiong for it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Shit! What happened to me thinking the is anothe guess what race post. What's happening mate?

magoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is the koi pond?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of thread machiam like LTS, fishypie that type of standard but interesting ah. They eat pee sai. Then humans eat the fish whose body cells were created by the pee sai.

jw5

Loyal
Have you heard the joke with this line:

"If I get you, I'm gonna eat you up!"

:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
koi in pond are koinditioned to follow movement of human fingers due to feeding habits. that's how koi are fed by human breeders. every time you rub your fingers at a koi pond, they will follow you. once i led the whole school of koi to a corner of the pond simply by rubbing my thumb and index finger along the entire stretch akin to rubbing a nipple like tuning a radio knob. :p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Koi eat anything!! Like what another bro wrote in this thread, u can condition them by appearing at their feeding spot and give them anything...and they eat anything. Yeah! Can relate to Sinkie's behaviour!!
me never interpret it dat way ...

me tink ze kois r starved ... so, wen any1 approaches ze pond, dey quikly gather below hoping 4 fud 2 b thrown 4 dem ... their owner has prob seen many visitors feeding dem n so decided 2 leave ze feeding 2 ze visitors ...

ze moni 4 ze fud can b used 4 other benefits, especially own pockets ... yeh! ... can relate 2 cpf moni ...