• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saudi Arabia Holds Women’s Rights Conference

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So you probably subscribe to the notion that WIFE is : Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc. :biggrin:

In any business, it is important everyone knows what their job description is and where they are in the hierarchy of the organisation.

The same applies to families. Someone has to be the head of family and the responsibilities of each member have to be clearly spelt out so there is no misunderstanding and conflict over who does what.

The problem nowadays is that too many dive into marriage with this ill conceived notion that marriage is an equal partnership and decisions should be made jointly. Conflict is therefore inevitable.

If a union between a couple is entered into where both husband and wife have clear cut responsibilities, the marriage is far more likely to succeed.

If I married someone who wanted to be the head of the household, I would have to concede my position before agreeing to these terms. I would then play the role of househusband rather than breadwinner.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Well said, can't argue with that. One thing I want to add though. There has to be some flexibility during the marriage to allow for a change/reversal of roles, if circumstances warrant it. This may be temporary or otherwise, and the couple should work it out themselves. Else it's splitsville for them.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any business, it is important everyone knows what their job description is and where they are in the hierarchy of the organisation.

The same applies to families. Someone has to be the head of family and the responsibilities of each member have to be clearly spelt out so there is no misunderstanding and conflict over who does what.

The problem nowadays is that too many dive into marriage with this ill conceived notion that marriage is an equal partnership and decisions should be made jointly. Conflict is therefore inevitable.

If a union between a couple is entered into where both husband and wife have clear cut responsibilities, the marriage is far more likely to succeed.

If I married someone who wanted to be the head of the household, I would have to concede my position before agreeing to these terms. I would then play the role of househusband rather than breadwinner.

There are lots of role reversals. Husbands who cook and clean, Wives who pay the bills and work. Children as head of family.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
There are lots of role reversals. Husbands who cook and clean, Wives who pay the bills and work. Children as head of family.

As long as a mutual understanding as to who does what, there is no issue.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While I don't support the oppression of women either, I firmly believe their place is in the kitchen and the bedroom as nature intended.

Thanks for your first statement.

As for your latter, you may feel that way because you have been brought up in that particular environment matrix. Time will change attitudes and it certainly will in the future as women outperform men in career, politics and life in general.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Purpose of a woman is to inspire a man
Get himself a chauffeur and order some rain

[video=youtube;lB2ckiy_qlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB2ckiy_qlQ[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As long as nitty gritty can be taken care of
By an army of servants
It's okay if she forgot to turn on the oven
But looks and acts like ...

[video=youtube;t6mzUs8TEDo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6mzUs8TEDo[/video]

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for your latter, you may feel that way because you have been brought up in that particular environment matrix. Time will change attitudes and it certainly will in the future as women outperform men in career, politics and life in general.

This statement is invalid...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Encore from a previous post of mine ...

[video=youtube;g_-K66UAjbE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-K66UAjbE[/video]

Arizona

Alfrescian
Loyal
20636442ce558332126227cfb2dee0a3e14c651f.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

While some women may outperform some men, it does not alter the fact that the female gender is inferior in most aspects. They are physically weaker, emotionally less stable and are less able to work as a team for the common good.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're hallucinating.........

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said, Sam. I agree with you. Women are emotionally unstable to be a Team player, let alone be the Head of Household. Women are capable but it is their inherited character that make them less capable to be the head of household.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While some women may outperform some men, it does not alter the fact that the female gender is inferior in most aspects. They are physically weaker, emotionally less stable and are less able to work as a team for the common good.

You are biased.

I will tell you why women are better.

1. Women are better listeners than men, and this is exactly the skill that is most critical for managing employees and customers.

2. Women are better consensus builders and don’t have the need like men to direct everyone in what to do.

3. Women have better and strong business ethics than men.

4. Women are far more patient with employees than men. They are less likely to jump to an immediate conclusion or make a quick decision or take action too soon.

5. Women are more astute about knowing how to activate passion in their employees.

You are in self denial having been brought up in a archaic generation of male chauvinist pigs.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are biased.

1. Women are better listeners than men, and this is exactly the skill that is most critical for managing employees and customers.

2. Women are better consensus builders and don’t have the need like men to direct everyone in what to do.

4. Women are far more patient with employees than men. They are less likely to jump to an immediate conclusion or make a quick decision or take action too soon.

5. Women are more astute about knowing how to activate passion in their employees.

You are in self denial having been brought up in a archaic generation of male chauvinist pigs.

aiyah just one point, women menstruate.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U mean 'women' like them?

attachment.php

You are biased.

Attachments

• a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,292