• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Satellite tv box

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
where to buy the tv box for streaming premier league, movies and international news. Last I know sim Lim crackdown Liao. PM me will do. gum Xia !

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t know what it’s called. The one that is connected via wifi , comes with a small box and you can watch 100over channels. those they sell at sim Lim in the past. After last weekend StarHub cock up the epl match I wanna ditch them Liao.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t know what it’s called. The one that is connected via wifi , comes with a small box and you can watch 100over channels. those they sell at sim Lim in the past. After last weekend StarHub cock up the epl match I wanna ditch them Liao.
Those type already all swept by PAP gov......now need to ownself buy box ownself, ownself find & install apps ownself, and ownself find streaming links ownself....quite tedious, for me I just ownself find apps and install into Android box or phone, too troublesome to find streaming links that can disappear in seconds.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still can buy in Sim Lim Square lah. You have to go those shops on fourth floor near the staircase at the back.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still can buy in Sim Lim Square lah. You have to go those shops on fourth floor near the staircase at the back.
But usually these boxes running kns SoC chips very unstable and laggy with only 1~2GB ram, but yet charge high...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But usually these boxes running kns SoC chips very unstable and laggy with only 1~2GB ram, but yet charge high...
Can buy on aliexpress. But if you want good ones you will have to go buy in BKK at their IT malls. Those are highly spec'ed models where you can even install your own SSD inside.

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can buy on aliexpress. But if you want good ones you will have to go buy in BKK at their IT malls. Those are highly spec'ed models where you can even install your own SSD inside.
those in bkk can use here? then have more options .. thanks for sharing.

JakeWade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’ve actually ordered a TV box online a while back. However, I recently discovered a nifty way to watch tv without internet or a box. I started using a convenient streaming service that offers a massive selection of TV shows, live broadcasts, and more. The constant availability and convenience have really improved my TV experience. No more worrying about hardware – just pure entertainment joy!

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want more control, just buy an Intel-based mini-PC and install Android OS onto it. It will be more powerful than any Android TV box out there. :wink: