• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SARS doctor hero sacrificed himself daughter is now grown up.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
klitAmW.jpg

hRRKcAZ.png

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few good doctors in Singapore are willing to serve the public.

With lots of MOH scholarship and overseas learning opportunities, we groomed a lot of doctors (local and foreign) whose final goals are to go into private practice to make their millions. that's all.

We salute the kind and diligent doctors served in our local government for decades.

SARS_orchard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pse bring SARS back! I miss the good times!

Every bastard cowards take cover, and streets all belong to me!

Restaurants no waiting, no Queue for anything! Good choices of plenty seats everywhere! Good services for everything!

Best time of my life in SG was SARS!

Come back pse SARS, come back BIG TIME!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few good doctors in Singapore are willing to serve the public.

With lots of MOH scholarship and overseas learning opportunities, we groomed a lot of doctors (local and foreign) whose final goals are to go into private practice to make their millions. that's all.

We salute the kind and diligent doctors served in our local government for decades.

I know we have one comes as a bargain, very CHIP!

Zumba2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pse bring SARS back! I miss the good times!

Every bastard cowards take cover, and streets all belong to me!

Restaurants no waiting, no Queue for anything! Good choices of plenty seats everywhere! Good services for everything!

Best time of my life in SG was SARS!

Come back pse SARS, come back BIG TIME!

Fuckoff la you gayboy.