• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsung Ads poking Gay Phone Inc's CAQ Fagot Ass! Youtube Videos!

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.cnet.com/news/samsung-laughs-at-apples-dongles-in-latest-galaxy-s9-ads/

Phones Samsung laughs at Apple's dongles in latest Galaxy S9 ads

The parody comes complete with a fake Apple Store and a very fake Apple Genius.

July 20, 2018 2:00 PM PDT

Samsung's latest ad campaign for the Galaxy S9 is poking Apple where it hurts -- right in the dongle.
(In other words, they're making fun of the extra adapters and cables that Apple users increasingly need to access "legacy" devices like wired headphones, SD card slots and other cables.)
While the ad is definitely a parody of the Apple Store and the whole Apple Genius concept, it does sound surprisingly like a real conversation a would-be iPhone buyer might have chatting with a friend:
"A dongle?"
"Yeah, a dongle. It comes in the box."
"But what if I just need to charge at the same time?"

"Then you're going to need another type of dongle."
"Like a double dongle?"

"Yeah, a double dongle. I guess."
"That sounds explicit!"
Same goes for this Samsung ad, where a buyer discovers you need to buy an additional cable and adapter to fast-charge an iPhone 8 or iPhone X:

It's funny because it's true!
Which I can't quite say about Samsung's other two ads that are part of the same campaign, below. Speed and camera quality are pretty subjective, and we found the Galaxy S9 and iPhone X neck-and-neck in our camera tests. But you can watch them below.
Apple didn't immediately reply to a request for comment.

applecore071118.jpg

Watch this: The iPhone X may be running out of time

6:07

iPhone X vs. Galaxy S9 Plus: Photos from our comparison

Share your voice

4 comments

Tags

Phones Samsung Apple

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Samsung is just being hypocritical about the faggot phone features. Samsung secretly wants to be like faggot phone and get rid of the head phone jack and SD card to boost their profits by forcing users to buy phones with bigger memory n save space by getting rid of the 3.5mm jack

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
but why have 3.5mm jack when u can do a 2.5mm jack or a USB-C jack? the industrial on 3.5mm is so prehistoric. get rid of it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but why have 3.5mm jack when u can do a 2.5mm jack or a USB-C jack? the industrial on 3.5mm is so prehistoric. get rid of it.

These people are jack ass...do away with the jacks. Must be very found of poking holes...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Customers have a right to want wat they want. Why Must customers be told n dictated too by the seller? Like for me I avoid buying faggot phones because I don't want to be dictated too on what I can n cannot do.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Customers have a right to want wat they want. Why Must customers be told n dictated too by the seller? Like for me I avoid buying faggot phones because I don't want to be dictated too on what I can n cannot do.

Any phone maker, mobile provider dictate what you want...it is you, who make the choice. The current or much earlier Andrioid OS on Samsung...have Flipboard installed by default...& it is a nuisance to remove...Linkedin. Microshit off apps, & their products, Opera Browser, Samsung apps by the tons...where you have to disable them...iphone have its share of shits..

You have the right to choose...you think others give you the freedom, well it is your choice...we consumer really have no control...it is whom, we trust most & comfortable with, when we make our choices...

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Samsung is just being hypocritical about the faggot phone features. Samsung secretly wants to be like faggot phone and get rid of the head phone jack and SD card to boost their profits by forcing users to buy phones with bigger memory n save space by getting rid of the 3.5mm jack

SD card is an issue with CB Google / Android itself, that bastards new versions all restricted SD card usage for security reasons. Ended up apps can not utilize sd cards for most functions.

The issue is from users poping out their SD cards and use in various different phones, breaching security controls of apps.