• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters Rejoice! Ho Ching Geylang nightlife to reopen!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cut and copy from the Empress Dowager's Facebook.

Ho Ching said Geylang nightlife can reopen. John Tan what say you? :biggrin:

" KTV cluster was not the reason for reimposing p2(ha) circuit breaker restrictions.

It was the JFP cluster with the likelihood of shooting into the community via hawker centres and markets.

Actually, with vaccination now available, we can re-open not just KTV but also the geylang night life, with vaccination and testing as key measures, alongside other safety measures like air sterilising and cleaning."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't fall for it.

P1PgAUz.gif

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will get to fuck hookers again?!?!?!
Supply all dried up now. Many girls went back home. PAP need to cut the OKTs some slack and do away with all the redtape so that OKTs can bring in new supplies of girls. I suggest the Government look to South American countries as the new source of supply. It's time we
eat some hot Latina pussies. This is the best time to rejuvenate Geylang!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supply all dried up now. Many girls went back home. PAP need to cut the OKTs some slack and do away with all the redtape so that OKTs can bring in new supplies of girls. I suggest the Government look to South American countries as the new source of supply. It's time we
eat some hot Latina pussies. This is the best time to rejuvenate Geylang!
Supply from Malaysia will be good enough for us Sinkees.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supply from Malaysia will be good enough for us Sinkees.
Agree. I miss the Malaysian girls who used to be from GL who them migrated to Kin Jio Kar. Their level of consistency didn't dip even when they were relocated to Kin Jio Kar after serving their prime years in Geylang.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. I miss the Malaysian girls who used to be from GL who them migrated to Kin Jio Kar. Their level of consistency didn't dip even when they were relocated to Kin Jio Kar after serving their prime years in Geylang.
If supply can be routed to the spas and health centres (MP),it will be a win-win situation .
It is better than letting so many Ah Nehs into Red Dot.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They will open everything soon but masks still up and then restrict those w/o vaccines to enter restaurant, Churches, gatherings etc

Office business can chose to employ new staffs with vaccines over those not etc etc...

Meanwhile CECAS allowed to stream in with newer variants. Song boh ?