• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Samsters Praying for Americans? Another shooting shooting many UpLorry!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Angmoh lawyers are waiting for cases to make money from troubles so can put lobsters on the table for his family...

Do u see gun shootings in Singapore?

Buy shares in guns industry huat ah....

Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only 6.9 minutes drive away when i was having coffee and a bagel. if the pap were in charge this wouldn’t have happened. apparently, the angmoh gunman said nasty shit about nehs and bayis. he shot a few hispanics, a couple of white guys, an old guy with a muslim name, a pinoy, and a sikh. his ex wife was a pinay and ex gf was either vietbu or chink. must he biden supporter.

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it Trump's fault???

We also notice you are obsessed with far right wing fake news conspiracies, the current hotbed of mental illness

Instead of following a failed politician, why not do something positive, change your way of thinking?

If you want, your life can improve any time you like.

All you it have to do is stop, and face your pain

kindly contact us for an assessment:

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Institute of Mental Health
http://www.imh.com.sg/
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cowboys never change
guns are not used without any licence
everyone protects himself
armed to the teeth
angry or fed up , just shoot and kill
if you are sway, you become another target
all these due to karma - bad big time american karma
for their sins for the last 200 years - how many millions have they slaughtered

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was under the impression that once Biden was in power he would sign an executive order to ban all guns immediately. Why are there still guns on the streets of the USA? Surely Biden can act immediately to put a stop to this carnage.

I'm beginning to lose faith in Biden despite having supported him back in November 2020.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if spore can carry guns, there will be a fatal shooting every 3 minutes in this overcrowded shitskins filled shithole
If I carry a gun I will gun down those non mask wearers. Badge let the first one follow by I am sovereign smelly ah nehs