• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Samsters Masturbate to This - ATB Escaped Earthquake Naked!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clearly the buildings in Sichuan are not earthquake-resistant, like those in Japan.

Also, I doubt they do earthquake drills in the earthquake zones of China. :wink:

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bonking during wake got anyone tried? Wondering why shaking so wild?

I was driving once during quake and the road got only a bit bending, but my car began to Skid. I was fed up why can skid and not easy to control any more. Wondering weather my tire go low pressure or what. Later realize other cars stopped, wondering Simi Lan Jiao??!! Then realized was earth quake. WAF!