• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters from Tam-penis, any 24-hour kopitiam there that is not located in central?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a fucked-up town. Walked 12km round the entire town and only find less than 5 makan shops with abysmal selections.
Fuck TamPenis. Serves it right for having a lanjiao name. :FU:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
block 827 street 81. newly renovated kimly kopitiam. 24 hours by 6.9 days a week. teochew porridge and dim sum sexpress are always open. and then there are two other stalls that remain open throughout till dawn. a teochew mee pok stall that also sells laksa, and a hongkang style roasted meat stall. plus the kopi or drink stall. can go there kiau kar and talk cock about iswaran from dusk till dawn. and may be meet mei mei.
IMG_0992.jpeg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
block 827 street 81. newly renovated kimly kopitiam. 24 hours by 6.9 days a week. teochew porridge and dim sum sexpress are always open. and then there are two other stalls that remain open throughout till dawn. a teochew mee pok stall that also sells laksa, and a hongkang style roasted meat stall. plus the kopi or drink stall. can go there kiau kar and talk cock about iswaran from dusk till dawn. and may be meet mei mei.
View attachment 186064
Yes I passed by there. Only 2 stalls opened selling overpriced food. What's stopping me to eat there was a funeral wake nearby. I simply have no appetite when a corpse is nearby.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I passed by there. Only 2 stalls opened selling overpriced food. What's stopping me to eat there was a funeral wake nearby. I simply have no appetite when a corpse is nearby.
yahor. may remind diner who’s having char siew pork of cremation after the funeral.