• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters abusing their power!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have once said that as long as someone has positive points and can post, it will be good enough. It doesn't make a difference if I have 100 or 10000 points as long as I can post. For those who are moderators, self appointed or otherwise, that is another story.

(Saying all that, I appreciate those who had given me green points for some of my posts, not because of the points but because I am happy they appreciate what I write.)

great post!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
They're know as Alfrescians not Samsters. They aren't abusing their powers. They're simply exercising their powers.

There's no point having power if you don't use it.

May I suggest that as a responsible Boss of the forum you promote healthy discussion and not underhand means rather than to promote Animosity and Cronyism among Alfrescians.

Let them discuss in the open - even if they disagree with one another - like in many other forums. Let them exercise their cranium power and language dexterity. It will add some decorum and dignity to the Forum.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
May I suggest that as a responsible Boss of the forum you promote healthy discussion and not underhand means rather than to promote Animosity and Cronyism among Alfrescians.

All I'm doing is duplicating the singapore system in cyberspace to make interaction here as realistic as possible. Without animosity and cronyism, Singaporeans would not feel at home here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Let them discuss in the open - even if they disagree with one another - like in many other forums. Let them exercise their cranium power and language dexterity. It will add some decorum and dignity to the Forum.

Healthy discussion is very very subjective. It can be healthy to you but not others.

Calling sinkie a coward ball-less low life shit is actually vitamin to my soul.

Knowing Lee Kuan Yew being poisoned and die instantly is actually a grace to sinkieland.

Knowing PAP being thrown out of the govt by protest is actually a joyous occasion.

Seeing sinkieland sinked by nuclear bomb blast is actually like having a new birth of a planet.

knowing sinkies are extinct is equivalent to discovery of a new species that promote health and longevity.

AND>>> if you dun like it, you have the freedom to jolly fuck off from here.

Last edited:

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think got people here abuse power very much. See i jus join but my point not bad. Thanks for upz me bro. Anyone some more wanna upz me?

Terima kasi manyak . Sieh sieh. Thank you.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I'm doing is duplicating the singapore system in cyberspace to make interaction here as realistic as possible. Without animosity and cronyism, Singaporeans would not feel at home here.

Problem is we do not feel at home in real Singapore. At least let us feel at home in cyberspace.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too much animosity in cyberspace is not good for everyone. But well a cyber forum is a microcosm of our present society -almost.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no matter what you write and no matter what you do, once you gave the wrong impression and people got the wrong perception of you, you surely kena hamtam jialat jialat .....the power game has changed drastically. even newbies can have high power and high points. so just enjoy the game....and the forum.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Healthy discussion is very very subjective. It can be healthy to you but not others..... AND>>> if you dun like it, you have the freedom to jolly fuck off from here.

I don't like chilli, but some do. I like durians, but others don't.
Tonyshit like smelling Thai fish sauce and belachan, I don't.
Of course I have the freedom to run away from him because I can smell him from a distance.
Before I run, I have the freedom to spit at him.

cantbeassed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahahaha if boss like that then nobody will want to donate to get powers :wink: he's not a biz man :wink:

There r ethics n conscience in doing business. No forum can survive for very long if there is constant hostility n nonchalance of its members. There're other ways to ask for donation. The forum will grow n more people will gladly give to donate even if they've a good experience n emotional attachment here. I believe the host is doing the right thing in the long run.

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why duplicate a system that is broken? Let there be more luv in cyberspace so everyone can continue living their real lives knowing they can go online to find some much needed luv instead of playing out their real life grievances with their imaginary enemies online.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah loh this is just a forum. a great place mental sparring.

why take it so seriously?

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If this continue, we will start seeing clans forming and alliance sought.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There r ethics n conscience in doing business. No forum can survive for very long if there is constant hostility n nonchalance of its members. There're other ways to ask for donation. The forum will grow n more people will gladly give to donate even if they've a good experience n emotional attachment here. I believe the host is doing the right thing in the long run.

The objective for sam is to create war letting members buy points so that they could inf each other ( another excuse for our boss to collect donation , if I'm the host I will do that too :wink: ) . If there's no action in this forum it will be like other sissy forum . Members here are different from other forum , they love to see action . Welcome to Sammyboy .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why duplicate a system that is broken? Let there be more luv in cyberspace so everyone can continue living their real lives knowing they can go online to find some much needed luv instead of playing out their real life grievances with their imaginary enemies online.

The reason is very simple , this is Sammyboy and not like other sissy forum , which make this forum special ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no matter what you write and no matter what you do, once you gave the wrong impression and people got the wrong perception of you, you surely kena hamtam jialat jialat .....the power game has changed drastically. even newbies can have high power and high points. so just enjoy the game....and the forum.

Mailimkopi , after u shave Botak , your head become clearer ... You should have put on that robe long time ago ... Ommmmm .