• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters abusing their power!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
These are cowards who zap without leaving their nicks...maybe I should start doing it too.

You have already done exactly the same thing too. You thought I wouldn't bother to check I had a bit of time on my hands so viola! :p

No valid reasons are required in order to deduct points. It's perfectly acceptable to do it on a whim.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please move on bro...the more you stay on this thread, the more rewards you will get....i have learnt to move on despite three imprisonments and kena bokok bokok...and i still have love letters in my inbox.....just move on lah and enjoy your stay here in this wonderful forum...i had bled profusely with sleepless nights and nightmares.....nearly went gila!!!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because there are kind bros here who helped me.

As for those that I zapped, those are the one I suspect who had zapped me quietly.

If I can't stop the game, might as well play the game.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
once this zapping war starts, there is n o end...anyway, just enjoy the forum lah, esp the cruising thread with TracyTan...:smile:

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
just look at me....in deep hibernation.....purrrrrrrrr.....

Harlo, just minus 17 pts, you say "deep hibernation", you ok or not, mate?
Wait until you reach my level, then you start purrrrring, can? :rolleyes:

So I say, get over it mate.

Read the zap sheet and you can see it's revenge driven. "shrug shoulders" It's merely online, not real life. :biggrin: :biggrin:

562433clipboard3.png

AhPek65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harlo, just minus 17 pts, you say "deep hibernation", you ok or not, mate?
Wait until you reach my level, then you start purrrrring, can? :rolleyes:

So I say, get over it mate.

Read the zap sheet and you can see it's revenge driven. "shrug shoulders" It's merely online, not real life. :biggrin: :biggrin:

562433clipboard3.png

Who can win me?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is because there are kind bros here who helped me.

As for those that I zapped, those are the one I suspect who had zapped me quietly.

If I can't stop the game, might as well play the game.

hi there

1. bro, this is sbf.
2. don't take anything too seriously or literally.
3. yes, there are some very nice individuals.
4. there are also mouthers, idiots & sheep around.
5. enjoy the charade!
6. it is just some harmless poking or horsing around.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the advice bro.

I don't mind if they disagree with my views openly but it was obvious they were personally about it and zapping me over a period. I dun bother about the points as it means nothing until of course, the moderation stage.

hi there

1. bro, this is sbf.
2. don't take anything too seriously or literally.
3. yes, there are some very nice individuals.
4. there are also mouthers, idiots & sheep around.
5. enjoy the charade!
6. it is just some harmless poking or horsing around.

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have already done exactly the same thing too. You thought I wouldn't bother to check I had a bit of time on my hands so viola! :p

No valid reasons are required in order to deduct points. It's perfectly acceptable to do it on a whim.

How do you know chewcheng has done the same thing? :confused: Who are you? :confused:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on which side of the fence you sit, how much hard-truth you give and how much tit for tac you play. Don't think too much, You just got yourself into the dark side of Singapore where the angry, narrow minded, old, No-lifers and egoistic people congregate.

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have once said that as long as someone has positive points and can post, it will be good enough. It doesn't make a difference if I have 100 or 10000 points as long as I can post. For those who are moderators, self appointed or otherwise, that is another story.

(Saying all that, I appreciate those who had given me green points for some of my posts, not because of the points but because I am happy they appreciate what I write.)