• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam's Alfresco Heaven Award 2013

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
should give him a lifetime achievement award for it now and he will be excluded from the award next year onwards...it is not fair that he keeps winning the award year in, year out and denies other fucktards their moment of glory.

no others come even close compared to tonychat when it comes to fucktardness. he is THE legend.

jw5

Loyal
I nominate po2wq for Best Autism Award :biggrin:

Occasionally, he forgets and spells perfectly. :biggrin:

Just like someone sometimes forgets he changed his nick and still thinks he is balding uncle middy...................... :o

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I nominate myself kopiuncle as the forummer with THE MOST ENEMIES,THE MOST FOES, THE MOST QUARRELSOME, THE MOST CONFRONTATIONAL , THE MOST ADVERSARIAL, THE MOST ZAPPED,THE MOST MODERATED, THE MOST HATED FORUMMER HERE IN SBF! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

hi there

1. aiyoh! kopi.
2. are you that desperate having some "awards" in sbf meh.
3. or this is some self-enhancement or what.
4. come on, enjoy the holiday mood mah:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh! kopi.
2. are you that desperate having some "awards" in sbf meh.
3. or this is some self-enhancement or what.
4. come on, enjoy the holiday mood mah:biggrin:

yes sir, i am enjoying every bit of this forum
since i became a subscribed member, everything becomes so clear to me
i didnt realize i have so many enemies, so many foes, so many opponents
and so many back stabbers....wauhahhaaaaa!!!! now everything is so clear
what a revelation!!! merry christmas to you and a happy new year
happy winter solstice too.....:smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Just like someone sometimes forgets he changed his nick and still thinks he is balding uncle middy...................... :o
he misses ze raba-raba-ing ... :o

_DSC8725.jpg

jw5

Loyal
yes sir, i am enjoying every bit of this forum
since i became a subscribed member, everything becomes so clear to me

You changed back from Subscriber to Infp remember?
So young memory already so bad. Damn cham...................... :(

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You changed back from Subscriber to Infp remember?
So young memory already so bad. Damn cham...................... :(

Kopisai becomes INFp becomes sibei houlian. Uses vulval mouth indiscriminately against anyone who does not agree with him. Newbies get F by him like nobody's biz.
This Kopisai scum needs to be banned by Leongsam! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Kopisai becomes INFp becomes sibei houlian. Uses vulval mouth indiscriminately against anyone who does not agree with him. Newbies get F by him like nobody's biz.

Be fair lah AhMeng.
Before he became subscriber or InfP (officially), he was already like that. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

haha ah meng the monkey, you talking about yourself...

tell me is there anyone who can take on the MOB here?? nobody dares to fuck The MOB. only kopisai!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was trying to be polite to that prick :biggrin:
... though I agree with you...:biggrin:

polite my foot? i even upped u thinking you WERE GOOD...but you turned out to be
terribly crude, rude and vulgar with great motherfucking spams....now you are InfC, lagi howlian!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be fair lah AhMeng.
Before he became subscriber or InfP (officially), he was already like that. :biggrin:

pls lah JW5, nobody here can beat you in intellectual gigiantism,intellectual snobbery, intellectual arrogance
and intellectual turd now...a big big fall from grace. all because of one perineum. who can be more haowlian than'
the resident poet, the resident clone hunter and the resident TOP GUN ......

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HeLLo Kopi; sudah Makan ?...:wink:
You must Drink more Liang Teh Bro; cos i sense your MenopausaL stage is Coming...:eek::biggrin: